Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Are they gonna have the blue tinted soles? My 09's are still DS but they look worn already because of the clear sole yellowing. 

How have you had them for so long without wearing them? Shoes are for wearing not staring. Wear your shoes people.

Some bum (yeah YOU) stole these, my black 17s, clothes and socks, my PS2 and a laptop out of my dorm room in early 2002 when i went home on an emergency leave one weekend from college. I cant look at a pair of Jams and not think about it.

Sad thing about the situation it was a cat that really didnt have sneaks or gear so i gave him free access to my closet. Homeboy hit me over the head and dropped out of school before i came back lol. Expensive lesson learned.

For you older heads, did your region start blacking out concords in 96 after the movie came out? I remember seeing a few people in Houston and Austin with homemade space jams around when school started back that year.
I wasn't around back then, but a distant friend has some blacked out Concords from 96 after they saw the movie. I'm near Chicago, he told me they did it after the movie came out. It was primitive, and his had the jumpman black but it could be seen as an early example. I think I know of some yellowed out Playoff's that have been converted to Space Jams before the 2000 retro era as well.

Last edited:
For you older heads, did your region start blacking out concords in 96 after the movie came out? I remember seeing a few people in Houston and Austin with homemade space jams around when school started back that year.

Cats out here in Vegas were doing this...

Thinking about it now though, customizing must have been a thing out this way...I can remember back to the V's and people were putting "23" on the side of their pairs with Sharpies...

XII's were a whole different trip though...Fools were painting the uppers on the White / Black's every color in the book...

I know yall remember the Olive IX getting that store dye job back when they dropped in '02...

Cats out here in Vegas were doing this...

Thinking about it now though, customizing must have been a thing out this way...I can remember back to the V's and people were putting "23" on the side of their pairs with Sharpies...

XII's were a whole different trip though...Fools were painting the uppers on the White / Black's every color in the book...

I know yall remember the Olive IX getting that store dye job back when they dropped in '02...
This! I almost died my olives back then, but got scared that it would turn out terrible.

I'm so hyped for these, I remember the folks in the 72-10 thread thinking I was bat s**t crazy for saying that the OG Space jams were concord. 

Sucks we'll have to wait until about October to see retail pairs. The UA's will start coming out during the summer tho so we'll get a good idea of what they may look like. 

Some bum (yeah YOU) stole these, my black 17s, clothes and socks, my PS2 and a laptop out of my dorm room in early 2002 when i went home on an emergency leave one weekend from college. I cant look at a pair of Jams and not think about it.

Sad thing about the situation it was a cat that really didnt have sneaks or gear so i gave him free access to my closet. Homeboy hit me over the head and dropped out of school before i came back lol. Expensive lesson learned.

you wildin

I can tell they're going to milk this with everything they got

And I can't lie I'm dowm for a few shirts and Jerseys to put up for decoration

Bout time! Fake jerseys been selling for a while....in for the black hat and a t shirt...1.5 million pairs need 2 drop lol

I get flack for wearing 501's???
Only on NT

It's generational bruh, take no offense. They look fresh to me [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I've just now, come around to letting moderate skinny jeans into my wardrobe.
You're looking for slim, not skinny

I just want to secured the white jersey and white Space Jam hat
stop, wearing all of that is just too much. I know you like jerseys but this one you should sit out

That black jersey has potential
nerd.gif

Haven't bought a jersey since 2005
laugh.gif
That one maybe the hardest one to purchase

Back
Top Bottom