Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I have been lazy for this release, I put in zero tickets or any efforts locally. I'll just try on SNKRS and if I don't get through I won't care. I'm not going crazy for these. You know the motto retail or bust.

i was joking about the nike email
laugh.gif
IM SO DESPERATE
laugh.gif

Got a bball game at 6:00 pm tonight. Is it safe to say they will not call past 5:00 pm if I win and wait until tomorrow?

Or do I miss my game and wait it out?
I wouldn't put it pass them. I've gotten calls after 9:00PM, block numbers, numbers from other cities, and even a number from Mexico.

Last edited:
Got a bball game at 6:00 pm tonight. Is it safe to say they will not call past 5:00 pm if I win and wait until tomorrow?

Or do I miss my game and wait it out?
if you don't pick up when they call youre SOL?, you cant call right back?

never actually won a raffle from one of the big sneaker stores before, haven't tried that many thought to be honest

if you don't pick up when they call youre SOL?, you cant call right back?

never actually won a raffle from one of the big sneaker stores before, haven't tried that many thought to be honest
Some stores are more lenient than others.  DTLR left me a voicemail saying I won my raffle.  I called back and they confirmed.

Some Finishlines for example are very strict and will not even leave a voicemail.  If you miss the call, they move on to the next person.

If you miss the call, you might be screwed, but I would recommend immediately calling right back and letting them know that you missed their call.  I've heard some people saying that they were left a voicemail, but that's like unicorn rare.

Some stores are more lenient than others.  DTLR left me a voicemail saying I won my raffle.  I called back and they confirmed.

Some Finishlines for example are very strict and will not even leave a voicemail.  If you miss the call, they move on to the next person.
that's brutal, some of us work for a living and don't have jobs where we can answer the phones all day. im not surprised though.

Back
Top Bottom