Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Some stores are more lenient than others.  DTLR left me a voicemail saying I won my raffle.  I called back and they confirmed.

Some Finishlines for example are very strict and will not even leave a voicemail.  If you miss the call, they move on to the next person.
where in md did you go?

Some stores are more lenient than others.  DTLR left me a voicemail saying I won my raffle.  I called back and they confirmed.

Some Finishlines for example are very strict and will not even leave a voicemail.  If you miss the call, they move on to the next person.
Hell, some stores would call let the phone ring TWICE then hang up.

if they got as many pair as rumored they will all leave voicemails...lol...they aint trying to be stuck with leftover pairs

Shady.
mean.gif
id be so mad

if they got as many pair as rumored they will all leave voicemails...lol...they aint trying to be stuck with leftover pairs
Trust me, they would just call the next person in line for that size, and if any pairs in the respective sizes are still available, they just call the people that missed the cut

Almost lost the Holos foams that way. Picked up the phone on the second ring and the girl on the other end was like "oh you picked up, I was about to hangup." Told the dumb fool to at least let it go to voicemail before you have up.

My HOH gave out tickets for the preschool Monday per the DM when they told people Fcfs on Saturday. It's bout to be a royal rumble in there Saturday morning [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom