Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

for real, that is all my little nieces are asking for. i can never find em in stock
mean.gif
My mom's been going from store to store scooping them up whenever she sees them. Didn't realize my mom is in the resale game but she is haha. She's got like 15-18 of them and slowly selling them off for $50-100 profit.

my footlocker at a mid sized mall just outside of Detroit is getting 350 pairs, that's what I was told buy a guy ive known for years through him working there. not a friend of mine but we talk every time I go in there for the last 4 or 5 years and I don't see him making that up to me
wifey told him

I actually hit two stores all on my own after work on Monday, she did the majority of the leg work yesterday though seeing as thought most stores were Tuesday only.

With so many pairs being sold, I really hope no one gets hurt over these.

If my memory serves correctly, someone has either been shot, stabbed or killed on every OG Jordan 11 Colorway.

Concords, Breds and 09 Space jams.. Am I wrong?

With so many pairs being sold, I really hope no one gets hurt over these.

If my memory serves correctly, someone has either been shot, stabbed or killed on every OG Jordan 11 Colorway.

Concords, Breds and 09 Space jams.. Am I wrong?
People get shot everyday B

Tomorrow sure is going to be interesting. I'll be answering every random phone number immediately. 
I'm a mortgage banker and I'm about to go into an important meeting in 30 minutes, I wont be able to answer any calls on my cell and I just know if I get a call its going to be then. I'm having a colleague of mine take my phone and just told him to answer any unknown numbers, pretend that he's me.

i want everyone to get a pair and the sneakers not sell out for at least a month.....just so i can see what the conplaints will be then

i want everyone to get a pair and the sneakers not sell out for at least a month.....just so i can see what the conplaints will be then
it'll be "jordan making too many of these, they killing the shoe game." when theres not enough pears, the complaint is "jordan not making enough of these, they killing the shoe game."

did i nail it?

I'm a mortgage banker and I'm about to go into an important meeting in 30 minutes, I wont be able to answer any calls on my cell and I just know if I get a call its going to be then. I'm having a colleague of mine take my phone and just told him to answer any unknown numbers, pretend that he's me.
thats sad man...lol

it'll be "jordan making too many of these, they killing the shoe game." when theres not enough pears, the complaint is "jordan not making enough of these, they killing the shoe game."

did i nail it?
dont forget.....they sittin so imma cop from outlet, quality messed up

Wouldn't hurt to put in the 3rd store for the heck of it.
very true i have 6 entries at shiekh as well im just hoping to get one pair maybe 2 hah

did i nail it?
lol too many pairs "all those pairs sitting jb is dead" not enough pairs "why dont they make more pairs and give everyone want they want" 

Last edited:
billballard billballard I'll be doing the same thing on Friday since I'm going to be in a meeting for an hour. I have a feeling that if they call, they'll call around that time, right after lunch.

did i nail it?
Some folks will never be happy

billballard billballard Yeah some stores will not leave a voicemail, luckily for me every single time that I missed their call. I saw it about a minute later and was still able to claim my pair. I feel like that won't be the case with these.

the only ones that complain are the hypebeasts or resellers tho 
roll.gif
Just get your pair and keep it on ice and a few months when everyone's shoes looks like they been on a death march you can break out your fresh pair and see the salty faces.
laugh.gif

I got 2 pair size 10 locked down....now just waiting footsites for my 3rd personal pair. Screw this online stuff. The legwork paid off!!!

Back
Top Bottom