Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Sold my used 09s for 90 dollars after I wore the cap out of em. Still were in decent condition though could easily gotten 250 plus probably oh well in for a pr. These Breds and flu games all I need this yr

Here are pics, peep the production dates
Besides the Concords, I don't even mess with 11 lows but these are hard. If these were a mid, I'd be bulldozing people for these.

You guys mentioned moving away from the black uppers on the 11 and experimenting. I think all white oppers with colored PL and matching jumpman should be the new wave. Imagine something like these as a mid. You could do green similar to a Ray Allen PE, Georgetown blue, grey...

Besides the Concords, I don't even mess with 11 lows but these are hard. If these were a mid, I'd be bulldozing people for these.

You guys mentioned moving away from the black uppers on the 11 and experimenting. I think all white oppers with colored PL and matching jumpman should be the new wave. Imagine something like these as a mid. You could do green similar to a Ray Allen PE, Georgetown blue, grey...
mids would be an issue i def agree

By the sound of it, these are most likely to come out this year. I got offered $100 for my 09 pair. Im trying to get the 72-10 xi's. Haven't got a pair of xi's since the Cool Grey's.

tbh, jumpman jam sounds like a hypebeasts way of saying space jam.

That is what the 2000 release was like. Jumpman Jordan is too generic for these and just outright Space Jam makes it seem like movie merch. Just my opinion. Whatever they choose is fine with me though.

Back
Top Bottom