Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

^^^ 
roll.gif

But seriously, she can crouch down on whatever she want 
wink.gif

Lol i miss those late night drops on Nike and other sites like Jimmy Jazz. Copped like 5 pair of bred 11s on that big restock and that was about the last time i remember sitting there at midnight trying to score lol

These are nice with the Concord jumpman like those featured in the movie. I kinda wish I would have grabbed the 09s to have a pair with the royal as well. I remember an employee at FTL offered me a pair for $250 on release day but I didn't wanna pay resale, that will prob be retail this year. :smh:

I could def see them using "Space Jam" on em since they even have merchandise related to the movie dropping. Doesn't really matter to me what's on there tbh, you can hardly read it on foot anyway. Too bad they don't focus more attention to shape and materials.. And a front facing Jumpman.

Man, now every hypebeast gonna go WalMart and watch the DVD and act like they know to stay relevant.

Tune Squad getting over stretched.

Has JB come to this? No prestige left for anything huh...

Actually they probably sittin in the discount bin. I would buy em up and put em on ebay for the hype sale.

Last edited:
Still got the space jam vhs in a box in the garage

I'd like to opp for the Monstars jersey instead though
They were robbed of victory that night
Jordan clearly cheated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom