Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

congrats, im 0/50+ at NTSF. I have 5 accounts and never win, not even grade school.

thanks. i feel your pain though. i've hit NTSF twice out of the every raffle release over the last 7 years. I missed this one but luckily wifey was able to get one.

Nike+ doing it right with these. I have never received shipping confirmation the same day as a purchase from them until now

Last edited:
Just got my shipping confirmation
pimp.gif

wooo wife just got home to check her email and say she won me one. wooooo finally

1 out of 3 at NTSF. 0/1 FNL. 0/1 shoepalace. 0/a lot shiekh.

hopefully i get something tomorrow at ftl fta or champs

I won a pair at NTSF and my 2 other buddies too! I'm happy! Let's see if I win any more.

Midnight shipping for us from Nike.  Their elves are working overtime for the holiday season.

Last edited:
Just got shipping confirmation also from Nike around 1:28 am

Thank goodness I got picked saved me the trouble of running around

Last edited:
so no one got calls from FNL topanga? 

FNL Topanga is the worst FNL ever . They have a new location in a mall but it is like putting lipstick on a pig . It is still a ******* pig . There is one fool there that thinks he is a stand up comedian . Always making jokes and screwing with Customers . Northridge is just a bad and doesn't take winner circle coupons on release items . I would rather not get shoes at all than deal with either location . If you are pissed they lost your ticket call FNL and ask that they contact the DM Jesus. The guy is useless and should have been fired years ago .

Last edited:
So are these expected to sell out on SNKRS instantly and it'll be all about who has the quickest click finger, or will I actually be able to take a minute to select my payment method and make sure the address is correct?

Got the notification for my reserved pair late. Ordered at 8:45 pm (est). Hopefully they grant my order. It said reservation was only til 8pm. Fingers crossed! Got confirmation tho...

So are these expected to sell out on SNKRS instantly and it'll be all about who has the quickest click finger, or will I actually be able to take a minute to select my payment method and make sure the address is correct?

Who knows man. For the TB3 I clicked the millisecond the button turned into BUY and it put me on pending for 2 hours. We know how that fiasco turned out and all the pairs that were/still are available.

For the Top 3 1s (which is probably less than half the amount of TB3 produced) I didn't click buy right away but when I did I purchased right away and got confirmation email 10 minutes later and shipping email 5 hours later.

Who knows man. For the TB3 I clicked the millisecond the button turned into BUY and it put me on pending for 2 hours. We know how that fiasco turned out and all the pairs that were/still are available.

For the Top 3 1s (which is probably less than half the amount of TB3 produced) I didn't click buy right away but when I did I purchased right away and got confirmation email 10 minutes later and shipping email 5 hours later.

Alright thanks man. Well I'm expecting the worse and hoping for the best lol. But I mean I'm sure there's tons of pairs to go around this Saturday

Back
Top Bottom