Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

200x200px-ZC-f6eb7d05_2014-05-0215.42.15.png

Yoooooooooooooooooooooo!

:rofl:

Don't Ever Forget Ol' Trombone Shorty!

:lol:

Last edited:
Got the notification for my reserved pair late. Ordered at 8:45 pm (est). Hopefully they grant my order. It said reservation was only til 8pm. Fingers crossed! Got confirmation tho...

You're good if it went through the purchase part. I tried to do that on a pair a while ago that was reserved and it immediately said the item was only reserved until 8pm and didn't let me continue

I didnt get a reservation from Nike+ fudged them. End up with a pair from a Pops shop. Still got FTA, FTL, CHAMPS, SHIEKHS. Got a feeling ill prolly hit another 2 from the apps

Last edited:
All apps are buggin'

Glad that I got the ticket Raffle win because this app stuff is glitchy

Last edited:
All my men's size countdowns are gone on all the apps. FTL, FTA, & CHA.

Grade school is still showing.

It's even like that on my girls account. [emoji]128545[/emoji]
Just asked my niece, and hers is trippin too. [emoji]128545[/emoji]
I'm trying to get her a GS size, and she's trynna get me a men's size. All I know is they better fix that by the time I wake up. I spent too much time and energy checking in for them to hate like that. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Maybe it's just me...but the Nike+ reservation and SNKRS app are the best thing in a long time. Good luck to everybody still looking to secure their pair(s)

Maybe it's just me...but the Nike+ reservation and SNKRS app are the best thing in a long time. Good luck to everybody still looking to secure their pair(s)
A lot of Ls taken from SNKRS, but I'm glad that Nike+ came through this time. Got my ship notice already. Now just need that Hyperadapt invite and 2016 can be a wrap...

Missed out on the reservation... but out of all the place was able to hit on shoe palace for mine and daughters size

I still cant believe they reserved me the 9s and 3s but not these. I'm just about fed up with Nike with all the money ive spent with them over the years. I want to use this coupon after the fiasco I had to deal with for my Mamba Day Kobes and how they messed them up

Hopefully everyone gets a chance to eat today. The wait is killing me. Have to stalk my phone for any notifications that pop up.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom