Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I've been telling people in here like a few times

If you can't get this shoe

You suck or wear an odd size

Apps were expected to have issues holiday drop mad parents etc.. who normally wouldn't bother I'm sure set up the app or rather had their kids set it up for them lol

Also just a heads up footlocker family of stores do have extra pairs not on the app so try walking in to a shop and simply asking if any are available should be able to score

This varies per location by the way

Also niketowns are doing FCFS I think they are allowing 3 per(have to loop the line)

You don't "suck" if you can't get a shoe. This is a heavily sought out shoe and some will have to either miss out or pay retail. You guys do this every time around this year. People can't even get into the app to even see if they won yet.

I got the notification that I had gotten the reservation and that I have 3 hours to confirm and then after the app stopped messing up, now it says "next time." :lol:

To many people on app now this is gonna suck for later releases

Most people only at 230$ and or don't even give they information when they go to pick up. They forget the number or don't care.

Also most people use they 6 min headstarts to win, which didn't change much. It was mostly the rich get richer. And you will have some newbies here and there, but they ain't spending the bread to get 6 min at all three stores

If your smart better work on that now

Last edited:
Damn!
Foot Locker - 2 for 2 for me and son
Champs - 2 for 2 for me and my son, with only a 4mins head start.

MANNNNN saw a post on tweeter of a guy who tapped to confirm reservation and then he got waitlisted........ FTL PLAYIN GAMES

Waitlisted at footaction with 4 min headstart ..won a pair at footlocker with 6 min headstart
smile.gif
god where is yall getting this head starts is it for online?

I haven't checked the FA and FNL since i checked in on Monday. It's not even on my countdowns anymore :x

I think my entries got reset :smh:

You don't "suck" if you can't get a shoe. This is a heavily sought out shoe and some will have to either miss out or pay retail. You guys do this every time around this year. People can't even get into the app to even see if they won yet.

It's not about "a" shoe

I'm speaking about THIS particular shoe

I got the notification that I had gotten the reservation and that I have 3 hours to confirm and then after the app stopped messing up, now it says "next time." :lol:

My boy got that on yeezys we're working out he was hyped. To take an L. Mean while I go 6-6

Got 2 confirmed pairs from shiekh
Got 2 contirmed from fta and champs
Anybody in the chula vista california area i have a shiekh code if they want it

Back
Top Bottom