Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Unreal that Footlocker could not get a software application that works correctly, still trying to confirm after 20 minutes.

About to release a 8.5 for Foot Action here in Central FL, just in case someone here was was waiting on that

Damn, finally got thru on the FTL app and I hit! Good stuff!!!  
nthat.gif
 Wait Listed at FTA, let's see if that go thru so I can double up. 

You luck is straight trash, ur lieing or ur only using one app

Lastly you must have the most common size on earth

Hint it really really matters what stores you pick. Stop picking the store close to you if it's small. Oddly sometimes the high volume stores aren't in big malls.

In Atlanta the bigger stores are in quite odd locations based on sales. I learned that from just asking an manager. Or you can figure it out ur self.

If they get yeezys they they are probably a bigger store. Use that as ur guide

There's no "luck" involved. Just because you got the shoe doesn't mean every had the same "luck" you had. You're in a minority of people that got yours. You got yours? Props. But speak on what you know.

Wow! Won on sheikh. Sorry to all who weren't able to confirm. Thats 2 straight years for 11s through sheikh. Hope everyone else gets a pair!

Struck out on all the apps. Just got the email from Shiekh Fashion Show. I'm good with one. Check out yours Vegas peeps.

About to release a 8.5 for Foot Action here in Central FL, just in case someone here was was waiting on that
Just hit on my wife size 6 through ftl app Florida yall be good to me back to DC on Sunday sz 8 going back in rotation down here in central Florida as well good luck

Champs app is fried... it's ridiculous they couldn't get the bugs out for the holiday releases, I can only imagine the headache this will be for the next few months.

Attempting to release a footaction and champs GSP NJ size 12 into the wild for the 4 people from ni who might see this

A couple of folks here with 6 min head starts that didn't hit.

Means more people with 6 'min at the stores they pick. I keep telling people if you striking out and can pick different stores pick different stores

6 min gives you the best odds but if there are way more people with 6 min odds deminish greatly.

So that means if your taking 6min headstart L's in ur true size for a mass GR.

Better either

A. Pick different stores next time
B. Get more VIPs at different stores
C. PICK A DIFFRENT SIZE FOR LIMITED ISH LIKE YEEZY. If you can.

Be blessed the wise make they own luck.

Back
Top Bottom