Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

does anybody know how to cancel an  order on snkrs and or footlocker as when i get the shoes on here im gonna go to the mall to see if i can get one there and if i can ill have to cancel the orders this is just a safety precaution 
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] please troll further, ur actually kind of funny for now.

So I was able to reserve a pair last night on the Foot Locker app...the thing is, my reservation is at the store near where I live (Roosevelt Field, for all you LI heads), but I'm working in NYC this morning. I'm going to try and leave work by 1 PM, so I can get there before the 3 PM deadline, but if I don't, does anyone know what happens? Do they just sell my reserved pair to someone on the waiting list or something? Do you think I can call and ask them to hold them a little longer if I'm running late?

wasnt trying to be rude
laugh.gif
I think you missed the Drizzy reference...lol

Got to ubiq around 6ish, they opened at 8 and I was able to cop a pair.

Very smooth release and convenient for me since I can walk to and from the shop.

I have a confession. I have not watched Space Jam yet. 0] Will watch Space Jam 2 though :stoneface:

Just kidding about SJ2, but about SJ1 is true. :wow: I might watch it just because of this release.

Anyone confirm that this is a easy release? I lost all of my app chances and even got other ppl to do it for me but all lost. What gives?

Anybody from Nj recommend going to willowbrook for first come first serve?

Back
Top Bottom