Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

keep backing out, then re-adding to cart. It worked for me.
I just wait till the counter ends, it takes me back to the shoe, i click the size, and get back to the counter. Do you mean just exiting the counter and trying faster than every 2 minutes?

Anyone ever had luck adding a giftcard to a snkrs purchase after the fact. I have a gc added to the account but it wasnt available when i tried to check out and i wasnt going to mess around with it too long.

View media item 2257639
Current situation at Shiekh SF Flagship store... supposedly they only have ONE register open for all their transactions. Why they got like 5 people working the floor and 1 person at the register? Lines moving super slow for people that won raffles... most unorganized release I ever been to. Shiekh needs to do a better job...

:smokin main reason why i DONT cop from that company at all

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is Deontay a NTer
good god thats in Detroit that dude aint walking to his car he running to his car

I checked in into Footaction and picked up my pair, but they didn't give an access code. Just took my name and checked me out. I'm new to this, do they have to check your access code because my app is still asking me to check in?

after 3pm est

ita been a long time since a pair of jays hit the feet on release day... these are extremely comfortable out the box... im a happy camper

Just got my SNKRS confirmation e-mail. It's now processing. I'll feel better when I receive the shipping confirmation. :nerd:

Cats flexxin 200k lol. That's really not

I was just thinkin that. Does this guy not know to the most of us 200k is not that impressive of an amount unless your a college student or something
Man I have a good job making good money , 200K!!!!!! is more than an impressive amount to have in a checking account just sitting there collecting no interest.

Back
Top Bottom