Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

When it comes to SJs or Concords just cop! Forget about discounts and codes. Time is precious. There was no way these were going to last into the afternoon and evening. All the men's sizes except for 14+ went in less than 10 minutes.

Wow!! Lol Glad I didn't need to go through that. 

Yeah. I've never been on a line like that (except if it was for a concert or some ****). But I wanted these and went for it. Like I said, it looks crazier than it was. I was expecting the line outside to be damn near at MSG but that wasn't the case. The stair case part went pretty quickly.

Boys finally got my Nike Order Confirmation! Congrats to everyone that got them, hopefully everyone else can take advantage of what looks like a pretty easy resell cop if necessary
these were NOT easy i struk out everywhere and only NikeTalk with that eastbay link saved me 
nthat.gif

To the people that have these and the 09 pair. Which is better? Ive seen some people say they like the 09 pair more.

When it comes to SJs or Concords just cop! Forget about discounts and codes. Time is precious. There was no way these were going to last into the afternoon and evening. All the men's sizes except for 14+ went in less than 10 minutes.
You're right man. Oh well

Anyone see a kids 10.5c still in stock? I could get an 11 but will be to big for him to wear for a while

Boys finally got my Nike Order Confirmation! Congrats to everyone that got them, hopefully everyone else can take advantage of what looks like a pretty easy resell cop if necessary

A lot of small time "resellers" bought them. They won't be able to get more than $300 for now. Eventually these will rise to the usual $500+ range after 3-4 years just like every XI.

It's wild

I woke up at 8 minutes before the release time, opened my phone kept refreshing Snkrs and got a pair no problem.

I don't buy Jordan's like that so I assumed I would strike out.

Still looking for a 6c for my little man.

I haven't been into J's since I worked for a sneaker spot in college.

The way the game is now I thought I was done

Last edited:
To the people that have these and the 09 pair. Which is better? Ive seen some people say they like the 09 pair more.

No question at all these are better than 09s. The 09 silhouette looks good stand alone but it's way too sleek. I love the larger patent vamp on this pair as it is much closer to the original shape. And I'm all about the better material heel and stitched 45

It's wild

I woke up at 8 minutes before the release time, opened my phone kept refreshing Snkrs and got a pair no problem.

I don't buy Jordan's like that so I assumed I would strike out.

Still looking for a 6c for my little man.

these?
http://m.finishline.com/store/produ...l-shoes/prod787400?styleId=378040&colorId=003

edit:
nvm was just adding to the cart a sec ago

these seem to be in stock

http://m.footlocker.com/?uri=product&sku=78040003&model=136043&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom