Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Just received my 2nd confirmation for SNKRS. About 15 minutes between getting them on the app and 1 1/2 hours between getting the confirmation for the 2. Just a heads up.

To the people that have these and the 09 pair. Which is better? Ive seen some people say they like the 09 pair more.

While I don't have my pair yet, I do prefer the blue Jumpman and 23 on the '09 release. I don't think one is better than the other. There is something sleek about the lower patent cut and the shoe looked amazing when new. The soles were icy as well compared to the blue tint. There are always compromises but I'm looking forward to enjoying the '16s.
View media item 2257670

the 09s ran super tight... the patent leather wasnt the same height as these... it does have the 23 on the back... only reason i support the 09s is because it started the trend of holiday 11's

While I don't have my pair yet, I do prefer the blue Jumpman and 23 on the '09 release. I don't think one is better than the other. There is something sleek about the lower patent cut and the shoe looked amazing when new. The soles were icy as well compared to the blue tint. There are always compromises but I'm looking forward to enjoying the '16s.
View media item 2257670

the '09 are the recession edition

Last edited:
Still waiting for Snkrs confirmation. They're in my collection and my credit and gift cards have been charged so im not worried...yet

hey guys how long will a 1 day ship take and also do they ship the shoes today or monday 

its Eastbay im talking about BTW

Man this was the easiest cop ever bruh [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Yep in the DFW it was. JB did us good. I think I saw someone retweeted  you on twitter. You be out here grinding. Salute.

Heck I got a size 10 I might have to take back lmao. I got enough just to compare quality and keep 2 of the best!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom