Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Im in DC and some of the moms out there were looking good. SMH at them getting suckered for the matching socks and shoe cleaner.
that avi...mmmm.

Bro, I was caught looking a few times but I aint got no shame and they aint give me no dirty looks so I proceeded to flirt. 

Had a reservation at Champs, then when I got there they said I wasn't on the list. That there was nothing they could do about it. Had me call customer service then they transferred me to another customer service. Bottom line, so not try and buy from Champs. You guys have been warned. I wasn't the only this happened too.
That's just bad luck on you're side I copped from champs with no problem.

You must have been that one cat I seen at Fox Hills this morning carrying around bags from FNL, FTA, FTL and Champs LOL... I was like WTF this dude seriously came up, when I seen that LOL 
nthat.gif
roll.gif
. Yeah. Tried to finesse the coupons but they wasn't having it...only champs.

I was waitlisted on the champs app initially. I logged in about a half hour ago just to check one more time and then I was gonna delete the app.

To my surprise I see Reservation with about an hour left to confirm. It's for a size 11 tho and I'm a 10.5. I picked the 11 because I wasn't sure if these ran small or not.

The bad part about is that after I struck out on the apps I sent one of my home boys $280 for a pair he said he had secured for me and it's a 10.5.

Now I gotta figure out what to do with this size 11.

Do they let you try them on in stores? I mean I know the packaging is like OD special so I'm not sure if that's like taboo these days.
​they run TTS, I copped a 10 and then tried it on and when I walked my heel would slip up a bit...went back and swapped it for my normal 9.5 and they fit PERFECT

View media item 2257639
Current situation at Shiekh SF Flagship store... supposedly they only have ONE register open for all their transactions. Why they got like 5 people working the floor and 1 person at the register? Lines moving super slow for people that won raffles... most unorganized release I ever been to. Shiekh needs to do a better job...

OMG that's horrible. Please don't tell me it's the cash register upstairs.

Stupid of them to not be prepared for the biggest Jordan release of the year.

Still don't understand how I 

A. Used to camp in '01 where it was only maybe 20 people

B. Some of you rather do FCFS

View media item 2257639
Current situation at Shiekh SF Flagship store... supposedly they only have ONE register open for all their transactions. Why they got like 5 people working the floor and 1 person at the register? Lines moving super slow for people that won raffles... most unorganized release I ever been to. Shiekh needs to do a better job...

Was thinking of going but after seeing this, hell noooo! I'm passing. So there's will be a size 11.5 unclaimed at shiekh sf flagship. Enjoy!

Fiance got me a pair for Christmas and I bought a pair for my nephew from NDC. Pretty easy overall. Hope everyone else had success.

roll.gif
. Yeah. Tried to finesse the coupons but they wasn't having it...only champs.
LOL Good stuff fam. Yeah I was glad FTL took my $125 worth of Gift Cards. Was hoping they wouldn't trip out, but blondie at the register was like "Sure, no problem!" and started entering them GC codes LMAO 
smokin.gif

Lakewood in n out [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. No line

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom