Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Rolled in to NT Portland at noon. Grabbed my size and out. Easy as can be. Still had a bunch of pairs left.

Stopped by sheikh and they also only had one register running. [emoji]128528[/emoji] But was able to get my second pair after about 20 mins.

Oh no! The world is over! Smh. Just wear them and quit complaining. And don't bring up the bs you paid $250 for these knowing very well Jordan brand quality is ****. You know exactly what you're paying for.
who said he planned to wear them...lol.

FinishLine cancelled my order. Had an order for my 9.5 and the wife's 7y. No idea why they cancelled it. Customer service was no help. I just ordered the TB3s a couple weeks ago from them no problem.

Same here. The 13C keeps spinning.
It works!!
nthat.gif
L on the 13C
ohwell.gif

FinishLine cancelled my order. Had an order for my 9.5 and the wife's 7y. No idea why they cancelled it. Customer service was no help. I just ordered the TB3s a couple weeks ago from them no problem.
They are notorious for cancelling orders.

Don't be surprised if they post more sizes available only to cancel more.

Happened to me on more than one occasion :smh:

Last edited:
S/O to Nike customer service! I just got off the phone after obtaining the 11's this morning via SNKRS app. The CSR I talked to applied a 20% promo code to my order just now, even though i called to apply my 10% promo code. The woman I got was mad nice and she looked at my profile and realized today was my born day and said keep your promo code, "I'll take care of you., happy birthday." In the words of Ice Cube, Today Was/Is a good day!

Yup. Tried helping my homegirl get a pair this morning. Went through on FNL, then got a confirmation email followed by a cancellation email :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom