Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I got a size 9 from SH, but need a 8.5.  SNKRS glitched on me, no bueno
mean.gif

maaaan, im not too happy with them right now to be honest.
i thought i didnt get them on the site and got them from nike. saw that i have 3 charges on my account for villa and 1 from nike. thats almost $1k vs $220-$232. Now i have to wait for them to hash everything out.

my boy is getting the nike pair now tho so at least i save a couple bucks.

Coffee

maaaan, im not too happy with them right now to be honest.
i thought i didnt get them on the site and got them from nike. saw that i have 3 charges on my account for villa and 1 from nike. thats almost $1k vs $220-$232. Now i have to wait for them to hash everything out.

my boy is getting the nike pair now tho so at least i save a couple bucks.

Coffee

o dear......

BTW - @Ace93 said that your Reaper may be better than Berts :smh:

Hooked up an local NT member at cost and later found him reselling it on CL. SMFH!

Could have hooked up another member that really wanted it to wear. People these days lying to make an extra buck.

Hooked up an local NT member at cost and later found him reselling it on CL. SMFH!

Could have hooked up another member that really wanted it to wear. People these days lying to make an extra buck.
That is trife :smh:

Well first try with Nike chat and they're saying no way to apply my discount code. Did anyone even see an option to enter one this morning?

There seems to be a lot. I really don't want to pay resell for these . I have a 13 page paper due tonight and live in the suburbs so I couldn't lose time at the mall. Will try my luck first thing in the morning. Really giving me hope that I might get a pair but size 8s seem to go fast at my mall.

Will NT do phone orders on Monday?
What kind of heartless person makes an assignment due on a Saturday??? Good luck

Freaking dirt bag

Back
Top Bottom