Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

No luck on adding the code to my order. They said no codes to be added to launch items. He did however offer another promo code.

Now I have a 10% and a 15% that I can use together.

they said if i put an effort that i will get a pair. 0/4 raffles NTSF 0 and online since 7 am and nothing. Can anyone help in SF,Ca. area with sz 10??

It's probably too late, but you better head on over to your local HOH and start that unclaimed pair line.

Yoo tell me more about the pins.. was it the comply pin the employees had?
Bro, These employees at FA

Calls to the stock rm on the headset for both sizes and then says grab me 2 pins as well

The girl comes out with 2 space jam news papers and said we ran out of pins already??

it was 10:50 at SM and ya'll ran out

never got to even see them!!

ended the day with three pair 350 from the connect on Friday, 280 off eBay around 1:30 inna panic, 230 from shoe palace 5:45 on the humble

I almost starved Today My plug got pop !!! corporate came down and wiped out the whole team!!!There's always one snitch/hater throwing salt,Said he got mad because he wasn't EATING like they was!!! Dats LIFE.So l walks in this morning, with that I won the raffle face,Tellem My sizes Ask Name,an said your not on the list. Face Cracked instantly!!!Text em where you at,no response...An still Got Blessed...They slept on My sizes!!! So We Ate... moral of the story is,don't put all yo stash , in the Same spot My get raided... Almost took a BIG L!!!Today.

Last edited:
Sheikh SF Flagship was a **** show..on top of that it was raining. They were only letting in grade school raffle winners in at first. Dumb employees putting the people waiting in line on snap chat not to mention that fat looking Kylie Jenner looking guarding the door. Ended up getting inside like about 12:50. I don't know what happened after 1 with the raffle line being long as it was.

im sorry dumb *** question, but, these 2016 spacejams yellow correct? The soles look a bit more blue than the deadstock 2009's. The only thing holdin me back from buying these is that I hate yellow soles. 

stay away from 11's then

Snkrs appvgave me that sorry not available or error nonsense
Couldnt get 11.5 off snkrs and kept clickin 9:59 to 10am. Kept prompting password
Snkrs app is bugged by bots and i was 4g lte

Last edited by a moderator:
wow I just went on shoe palace and was able to order a size 14. what are the odds it gets canceled?

I really don't know what to say to people who struck out, if they were up at 7am and online. Was super easy for the most part.

Bro, These employees at FA

Calls to the stock rm on the headset for both sizes and then says grab me 2 pins as well

The girl comes out with 2 space jam news papers and said we ran out of pins already??

it was 10:50 at SM and ya'll ran out

never got to even see them!!

Smh I saw it bro all the employees had it I felt like they was giving them away but I ain't wanna ask it was a round pin that said COMPLY

Any stores in NY with a size 9? Im trying to send my cousin out to get these. I can't call around since I'm on vacation in DR

There is a need for that... That way other members in the future don't fall for that dirtbags same trick.

Looking at his profile he is not too active on the board, but been on here since 2013.. he can easily just create a new screen name. I already called him on this and already said my peace.

Back
Top Bottom