Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So my order on SNKRS app "processed" then got declined. Chase texts me asking if I made the transaction, texted back yes, and it said the transaction was not completed. I'm wondering if it would have went through if it weren't for my fraud protection.

At the same time I tried VILLA, got charged twice and refunded twice. No order confirmation emails. Whack, oh well. When's the restock date?

Smh I saw it bro all the employees had it I felt like they was giving them away but I ain't wanna ask it was a round pin that said COMPLY
COMPLY???

nerd.gif

what's that mean?

So my order on SNKRS app "processed" then got declined. Chase texts me asking if I made the transaction, texted back yes, and it said the transaction was not completed. I'm wondering if it would have went through if it weren't for my fraud protection.

At the same time I tried VILLA, got charged twice and refunded twice. No order confirmation emails. Whack, oh well. When's the restock date?

Same thing happened to me, was declined by SNKRS, was charged by Villa, but haven't been refunded and haven't received a confirmation. Don't really know what that means

lol was he your size?
He first asked did I was selling. I said yes. he then asked how much. I look confused and tell him my sz. He looks at me kinda blank and sizes me up. Like he surprised by my size shoe. He says it's perfect and he'll buy. So maybe he is, maybe not.

Congrats on the warm heart :rofl:

Looks like my good deed paid off. I went to pick up my third pair and the employee was cool with me using a bday coupon. So in total I saved $65 with no hassle or hustling. Added points to my cc and $$$ to the stores for that VIP .

I almost starved Today My plug got pop !!! corporate came down and wiped out the whole team!!!There's always one snitch/hater throwing salt,Said he got mad because he wasn't EATING like they was!!! Dats LIFE.So l walks in this morning, with that I won the raffle face,Tellem My sizes Ask Name,an said your not on the list. Face Cracked instantly!!!Text em where you at,no response...An still Got Blessed...They slept on My sizes!!! So We Ate... moral of the story is,don't put all yo stash , in the Same spot My get raided... Almost took a BIG L!!!Today.

Glad to see you ate weebay (*uhm* gum) .... switch to decaf

wait so tts is a lie, a lot of ppl are saying they should have went down a .5 size, is it that noticeable, and congrats on jb for looking out for a brother's pinky toe

To the people that have these and the 09 pair. Which is better? Ive seen some people say they like the 09 pair more.
The only good thing about the 09 is the 23 on the heel :lol:

45 xi sj >>>>>>>>>>>09sj

Back
Top Bottom