Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

The auto refresh plugin has no effect on carting. All it does is make you more efficient since you do not have to refresh manually. Refreshing strategically at 130 would have no effect.

Last edited:
Just stepped in here to see what I "missed" on the holiday thread. See this helping and I "carted" for someone made jump to link.
I carted a 10.5 but not sure how I can help someone out?

Picked up my son's pair earlier. These are very dope in person. Will definitely have to grab these myself in the near future.

Just stepped in here to see what I "missed" on the holiday thread. See this helping and I "carted" for someone made jump to link.

I manually refresh for less than 5 mins if that helps anyone.

The auto refresh plugin has no effect on carting. All it does is make you more efficient since you do not have to refresh manually. Refreshing strategically at 130 would have no effect.
This. I was just banging click, enter, click, enter and it finally carted. the timer is a farce

You would either had to have made a throwaway account so someone else could login if you gave them the info. Otherwise you would have to invoice someone and then send them to them when they get to you.

My guess is the system randomly picks people allowing them to purchase. So i can get on and stare at the stop watch for hours but you can get on and cop right away not allowing bots to infest the process. That's my guess.

My guess is the system randomly picks people allowing them to purchase. So i can get on and stare at the stop watch for hours but you can get on and cop right away not allowing bots to infest the process. That's my guess.
I'm not sure about that. I've carted I think 6 or 7 pairs now. 

I see sz 12 just sold out. Makes me think the inventory is correct / properly updating. Is it common for people to get cancellation emails from SP?

Why you need 7 pairs??
I don't. I've been giving them all out in here
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom