Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Hell ya! Sumtin lite!
roll.gif

Order my pair off SP couple hours ago. Hopefully it won't get canceled. They did tweeted earlier saying they still have some sizes left. 

I noticed the same thing comparing to my other 11's. My gf says I'm thinking too much and now she's out smoking... you noticed anything about the carbon fiber conpared to other 11's?

She's out "smoking" & left you behind?
:pimp:

Not sure on the Cf. Didnt really pay too much attention to it.

Do you know if they're still available? I'm trying for an 11 right now but if they're sold out I'll start a 10.5 for you.

I don't wanna open another tab if I don't have to.
So do you have a special program that allows you to cart mulitple pairs? Or do people give you their cc info and you type it in?

So do you have a special program that allows you to cart mulitple pairs? Or do people give you their cc info and you type it in?
Nah, I haven't carted yet (@gsmokez   gave me his cart for my size 12, I'm just trying to return the favor.) If in cart I'll just front the money and whoever is buying I'll invoice and they can pay me via PP.

If you go back a few pages there was a "trick" to carting someone posted that's how people have been carting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom