Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

For those of you who missed, these are the morons you're up against.

$9 profit.
roll.gif

This. I live in South Carolina. A release as such a store will receive 40 pairs of men shoes. We have 2 ftl, 1 fnl, 2 champs, 1 Jimmy Jazz, 2 Dtlr, 1 Fta and 1 boutique. That is 10 stores with roughly 400 pairs of shoes for such a high number of release. Trust me...wayyyyyyyyy more than 400 people wanted this shoe. Hell. 400 kids in my high school alone wanted these. So it is still easy to strike out on getting a pair. Once pairs get backdoored it makes it that much harder

Thanks for the info.

Everyone was telling me don't worry they are making SO much. Then lost all my app reservation chances both me and my girl.

But surprisingly weren't too hard. Tried in SNKRS and "got em" are all the ppl in your high school genuinely into shoes or is it a hype thing?

This joints didn't seem to do the same number as the 72-10s not saying they were limited but definitely not as many were released 72-10s sat for a good day and a half 2 days.

More nostalgia with these than the manufactured one with the 72-10

More people probably doubled up on these

Still here, I don't remember them being in stores the next day. Though I heard in other places they did.

mean.gif

if you aren't flipping them locally it's not worth it. Most people I see are doing $300 locally. I saw one store that had the nerve to try to charge $400 yesterday.
Kids just want to be cool. But this is who a lot of people are losing pairs to. It's not the 1 reseller who buys 30-50 pairs. it's the 100s of people who buy to stunt then flip for retail.

I plan on returning my pair to FTL in Austin if anyone is looking for a size 10. This was the first Jordan shoe I ever bought and I was super happy at first but after inspecting the shoe I've lost that excitement. The toe cap looks like a roller coaster and I got little white bubbles all over the midsole. Hate to see the ones that didn't pass QC.

View media item 2258458View media item 2258463View media item 2258465

Last edited:
More nostalgia with these than the manufactured one with the 72-10

More people probably doubled up on these

Still here, I don't remember them being in stores the next day. Though I heard in other places they did.
I remember being in Denver on the 72-10 release day and thinking I was going to miss out due to not knowing the sneaker culture out there etc... Long story short, I walked into Shoe Palace at 5p and cooked with a size 13...I doubt that would've happened yesterday with the SJ'S...

Backdooring so real. Knew it happens but never seen it in person. Picking up my reserved pair at FTL in OC area and manager sold a pair to one of his employees while I was waiting for them to get mine from the back. Guy got a size 12 I think and a toddler pair. Total was under $200 so obviously he got it on discount. He paid for his pairs and then went to the back to start his work shift! And of course when I was paying for my pair, got the "no discounts on this release" from the manager when asking about my VIP rewards. SMH.

The pair looks awful for a mass produced item. The bubbles are a necessity for mold release, but yeah. You should go back to the store and demand a refund., yeah.

I remember being in Denver on the 72-10 release day and thinking I was going to miss out due to not knowing the sneaker culture out there etc... Long story short, I walked into Shoe Palace at 5p and cooked with a size 13...I doubt that would've happened yesterday with the SJ'S...

Man Denver is clutch. Went a couple weeks after the Squadron Blue Flyknit Chukkas came out, and the last pair I think FNL had was 13 :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom