Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Last edited:
Good to see that a lot of people got their pairs... restocks will come sooner than you think, so be patient
wink.gif

People still trying to get their first pair, what's your story? Just curious, but how do you have no pairs? Did you have to work, oversleep, how is this possible?

Change the damn tune already. I swear every pair of Jordan's you get, you always pop up afterwards acting like you did something special because you copped 5 pairs and some people struck out. You expecting a round of applause or something? It ain't that serious to some people.

I'm not sure what I did to hurt your e-feelings, but you need to fact check your claim, because I don't buy that many Jordan models, and I had to pay resell on dang near every pair of 1's that came out this year. Why would I gloat about that? If you have a problem with me, PM me, or block me so you don't have to see my posts.

Backdooring so real. Knew it happens but never seen it in person. Picking up my reserved pair at FTL in OC area and manager sold a pair to one of his employees while I was waiting for them to get mine from the back. Guy got a size 12 I think and a toddler pair. Total was under $200 so obviously he got it on discount. He paid for his pairs and then went to the back to start his work shift! And of course when I was paying for my pair, got the "no discounts on this release" from the manager when asking about my VIP rewards. SMH.

This is standard operating procedure from my days of working retail at Champs. Employee discount could be used on anything.

Passed so I could spend the $220 on Christmas presents. Feels better to give than receive. These X-mas releases have sneaker addicts make tough decisions. Hope you all made the right choice this year. If you got the dough all the power to you but Jordan brand don't care if your daughter get the Barbie play house to anyone on the fringe.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what I did to hurt your e-feelings, but you need to fact check your claim, because I don't buy that many Jordan models, and I had to pay resell on dang near every pair of 1's that came out this year. Why would I gloat about that? If you have a problem with me, PM me, or block me so you don't have to see my posts.

Read your initial reply, you were condescending as hell.

The store updates the app . There is a store I have had to call twice to do so. To avoid the system throwing out a strike you have to micro manage the picked up process . It really sucks .

You can't automatically assume they paid retail for the shoe

You gotta be on some good loud this morning.
Plenty off heads copped Jams for $110 out the door out here but we have a Nike Company Store Beaverton. I know there's a couple more Nike Company Stores around the US one in Memphis I think and another one somewhere in one of the NE states.

Last edited:
The store updates the app . There is a store I have had to call twice to do so. To avoid the system throwing out a strike you have to micro manage the picked up process . It really sucks .
Thanks. I will definitely be more careful next time. Hope everyone who wanted/wants a pair was/is able to cop. Happy holidays NT.

Half of NT too scared to walk into a mall or brick and mortar store, therefore it's online or nothing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] #TrueStoryTho
i quit trying retail locations they be on the that F**K S#*T they down with all kinds of shadiness & trickery, online or bust has been clutch for me no more having to deal with stupid pieces of crap.

Still no UPS MyChoice 
mean.gif
 I added Valued Customer, but I put "Apt" in the Apt # box 
mean.gif

UPS needs to let you add packages manually

Can't wait to get my pair in from NDC tomorrow.

On other related but unrelated news, ended up selling my VNDS 72-10s locally for $200. Don't think I'll ever those shoes again unless I forced myself to

Read your initial reply, you were condescending as hell.

The thing about the Internet, is that you can read things in whatever tone you want. I did not intend to be condescending at all. I legit wanted to hear from people on why they struck out, because to me, if you were online and prepared right when they dropped, most people ate.

Plenty off heads copped Jams for $110 out the door out here but we have a Nike Company Store Beaverton. I know there's a couple more Nike Company Stores around the US one in Memphis I think and another one somewhere in one of the NE states.
Is that the rule, or the exception? 

I've been to ES and if you don't have the love invite, you're paying retail. 

shout out to people flipping them for $10 profit. without them, you wouldn't be able to get your pairs for a little over retail. they just looking out for the culture, no price gouging lol

Back
Top Bottom