Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Well said. I don't know what lewi said or did, my response isn't related to him but I HATE how people think they're cool in here because they got shoes that others struck out on. Either try to help out or just keep quiet about it. No need to rub it in people's faces. 
bruv I know you not talking, who did you help

Thanks for the thoughts to those that replied.

by the way, for those interested ...

The Royal 1's are said to be remastered and same production as the Blk/Red

Brand Jordan is apparently using the same "sales structure" model as they did for 2016 remastered 1's

enough of the thread derailment .:smh:

I will be lurking in the background lol

!!!!!!!

Drop random gems like this... and one last thing shadows really coming out?!

I appreciate everyone who was actually helpful in the process. Struck out everywhere online and couldn't get to a store yesterday bc I was traveling. Pulled up at the local mall and they had one more pair this am that was my size. Blessings!!!

tumblr_msj7pzXy8O1r03eaxo1_400.gif

I need to know where this is from [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I plan on returning my pair to FTL in Austin if anyone is looking for a size 10. This was the first Jordan shoe I ever bought and I was super happy at first but after inspecting the shoe I've lost that excitement. The toe cap looks like a roller coaster and I got little white bubbles all over the midsole. Hate to see the ones that didn't pass QC.

View media item 2258458View media item 2258463View media item 2258465
I have a Sz 13. I have small dip in the toebox as you. I may consider returning mine too. However, mine doesn't appear to be as severe as yours. I only realized the flaw when touching the toebox. I couldn't see mine unless I really, really stared at it. It's more apparent to me now because I know it's there
I hear you, after I noticed the dips in the toe cap that's the first thing my eyes go to now when I look at mine or someone else's pair.

bruv I know you not talking, who did you help
I can't say I remember the usernames of everyone but if you go a few pages back you'll see I helped a bunch of people on ShoePalace. I have a huge list of PM's from yesterday too. 

End of the day just don't talk **** to those who couldn't buy, even if you don't want to help. 

Last edited:
I can't say I remember the usernames of everyone but if you go a few pages back you'll see I helped a bunch of people on ShoePalace. I have a huge list of PM's from yesterday too. 

End of the day just don't talk **** to those who couldn't buy, even if you don't want to help. 
fudging with you, my second post just got buried, but bruv I was up to witness the glory of Help A Brother Cop Day, and he, gsmokez gsmokez arose from the dead, well sleep, upon reading his sn, and walked on the bandwidth to feed his brethren, gsmokez gsmokez fed thousands, well like 10+ ppl but how many did you help, and all with one inner net connection, can the thread give an amen

Last edited:
fudging with you, my second post just got buried, but bruv I was up to witness the glory of Help A Brother Cop Day, and he, @gsmokez arose from the dead, well sleep, upon reading his sn, and walked on the bandwidth to feed his brethren, @gsmokez fed thousands, well like 10+ ppl but how many did you help, and all with one inner net connection, can the thread give an amen
lol yeah I know you weren't serious. I remember your posts from last night, I had a good laugh reading your posts before going to sleep. 
laugh.gif

No doubt 80% of people copped these just to cop them... 45 on the back is cornball, and you all bought b grade 11s for the 3rd year in a row. Just have to keep you braggers in check. I'll league at you when you wear them, but most likely people just take pictures and look at sneaker stuff these days

I take it you don't like this release [emoji]128514[/emoji]

No doubt 80% of people copped these just to cop them... 45 on the back is cornball, and you all bought b grade 11s for the 3rd year in a row. Just have to keep you braggers in check. I'll league at you when you wear them, but most likely people just take pictures and look at sneaker stuff these days
so where r the A grades at?

Anywhere I can still cop online close to retail?

Shoe palace was the last retailer to have these late last night. If you wait a few weeks resale will drop on Goat and StockX.

There should be multiple restocks on these throughout the year. Nike is metering these to ensure demand outpaces supply.

I just recently got reacquainted with the staff at Brand Jordan over the month of November this year

* to be honest I left my company www.BlastRadius.com a marketing juggernaut in 2012, but was huge honor for me to work on the Air Jordan XX with them back in the days, so always kept me in the "good books" for hook ups...lol

I will be sure to drop some more info when I get my hands on their manifest in January as far as moving ahead for Marketing each shoe. The Air Jordan XXX2 is being fought over as we speak, as to which direction they should Market it in and if they should use Russel Westbrook again as well or move on to the New shoe sales soldier whom I swore not to mention.

I will make a thread during the Holidays starting the 19th sometime and see what I can confirm then...:wink:

Happy Holidays everyone ...peace

Back
Top Bottom