Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Got shipping. Should be here by Dec. 15. Hope I can keep this SNKRS streak alive. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji]

I just recently got reacquainted with the staff at Brand Jordan over the month of November this year

* to be honest I left my company www.BlastRadius.com a marketing juggernaut in 2012, but was huge honor for me to work on the Air Jordan XX with them back in the days, so always kept me in the "good books" for hook ups...lol

I will be sure to drop some more info when I get my hands on their manifest in January as far as moving ahead for Marketing each shoe. The Air Jordan XXX2 is being fought over as we speak, as to which direction they should Market it in and if they should use Russel Westbrook again as well or move on to the New shoe sales soldier whom I swore not to mention.

I will make a thread during the Holidays starting the 19th sometime and see what I can confirm then...:wink:

Happy Holidays everyone ...peace
I'll take a shot and say DeRozan

[thread="644948"] [/thread]
you still get yours after needing to get 9 others?
Got every pair :smokin   

as long as they all show up to my doorstep :nerd:
well damn

I hear you, after I noticed the dips in the toe cap that's the first thing my eyes go to now when I look at mine or someone else's pair.

Now when I put the shoes on, my wife and my son could not tell. They did not notice until I told them after the fact My wife said I should keep them. I may do that.

tumblr_msj7pzXy8O1r03eaxo1_400.gif
View media item 2258547

You get an email from them? I don't see a charge on my card anymore but no email

No email saying canceled but paypal refunded me the full amount.

Someone said they found the email in their junk folder. I got a message from sh early this morn saying I didn't get a pair and they oversold bc of bots or something. Then refund email from PayPal bout an hour later.

Last edited:
Someone said they found the email in their junk folder. I got a message from sh early this morn saying I didn't get a pair and they oversold bc of bots or something. Then refund email from PayPal bout an hour later.
Just checked, nothing. I'm highly upset now as this was for a friend -_-

Thanks for the thoughts to those that replied.

by the way, for those interested ...

The Royal 1's are said to be remastered and same production as the Blk/Red

Brand Jordan is apparently using the same "sales structure" model as they did for 2016 remastered 1's

enough of the thread derailment .
mean.gif

I will be lurking in the background lol
I heard they are dropping in Feb, is this true?

just saw that Soleheaven email! MAAAAAN am I PISSED!!! Not trying to pay resell on these smh

If anyone can point me in the direction of a size 8 or 8.5 retail it'd be much appreciated but I'm sure that's impossible now. If you're trying to let go of 1 of those sizes via resell through PM don't even bother.

I am so mad. Congrats to those that actually will receive or already received theirs. I purchased via SH and they cancelled my order because they don't know who used a bot or not. That's not fair. They need to cancel ALL the orders and have a fresh rerelease instead of a select few. I don't even have a bot.. I followed the link from here and purchased smh

Last edited:
S/o to the homie @gsmokez  for looking out last night. I know he probably hooked up a few other people too on Shoe Palace, definitely the G.O.A.T. for that.  

Anyone copped from Shoe Palace last night? Did you get  a email confirmation yet? I still haven't gotten mines but they took my money and I got a order number directly off Shoe Palace website last night but no email confirmation. Can anyone tell me if my order will still go through? I haven't bought a new Jordan on release day in Years. Obsidian 12's was the last time and I easily walked into my local store and picked up. These Space Jams tho? SMH....

Reporting from Portland, OR:

Don't know about the mall stores, but in Downtown, Nike Portland and BAIT got them in. Both were doing FCFS, and both ended up being easy cops.

Nike was supposed to open at 10, but had 100 people in line by around 8, and opened to anyone buying Space Jams. There was a solid window after the line dissipated that you could just go in and grab them, no wait.

BAIT had barely anyone waiting, especially after the line at Nike disappeared. There were maybe 10-15 people by their 11:00 opening time, and 10ish of them came in the last 30 minutes.

S/o to the homie @gsmokez  for looking out last night. I know he probably hooked up a few other people too on Shoe Palace, definitely the G.O.A.T. for that.  

Anyone copped from Shoe Palace last night? Did you get  a email confirmation yet? I still haven't gotten mines but they took my money and I got a order number directly off Shoe Palace website last night but no email confirmation. Can anyone tell me if my order will still go through? I haven't bought a new Jordan on release day in Years. Obsidian 12's was the last time and I easily walked into my local store and picked up. These Space Jams tho? SMH....
No problem, PM'd you. I think I have your conffirmation email. Just need to make sure I'm looking at the right one so I Can forward it to you. 

Shoulda took the insoles out B. Now there your size. Sorry you didn't hit.
I didn't even think of that back then lol. I Probably wouldn't have gotten much wear out of them though since I was still growing. I wear a size & half larger than that now. I thought about calling into work yesterday lol but we're so far behind I just couldn't leave my co-workers in a bind like that.

Any KC folks that know of any places that might still have a few pairs? I was in STL all weekend.

No email saying canceled but paypal refunded me the full amount.

check your email again. I got an email from PayPal regarding the refund and an email from SoleHeaven stating that the order got cancelled due to malicious activity with bots and their apologies. wtf

I just recently got reacquainted with the staff at Brand Jordan over the month of November this year

* to be honest I left my company www.BlastRadius.com a marketing juggernaut in 2012, but was huge honor for me to work on the Air Jordan XX with them back in the days, so always kept me in the "good books" for hook ups...lol

I will be sure to drop some more info when I get my hands on their manifest in January as far as moving ahead for Marketing each shoe. The Air Jordan XXX2 is being fought over as we speak, as to which direction they should Market it in and if they should use Russel Westbrook again as well or move on to the New shoe sales soldier whom I swore not to mention.

I will make a thread during the Holidays starting the 19th sometime and see what I can confirm then...:wink:

Happy Holidays everyone ...peace
we know it's the Simmons' 1

check your email again. I got an email from PayPal regarding the refund and an email from SoleHeaven stating that the order got cancelled due to malicious activity with bots and their apologies. wtf
same here I'm so mad this makes no sense.

They need to cancel every last order and let us repurchase them.

Back
Top Bottom