Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Welp, dont feel bad my friend we all getting canned. I hope you get atleast one pair for retail in the next few days.
Yah I got one coming. But I wanted pairs on ice cuz imma ball in them. Imma be that dude on the court with all the fly gear but just stands there and shoots 3. Yup....I'm THAT dude

I usually get a tracking number the same day, but it won't start moving until the next business day (Monday).
Got 3 size 9's ,but wish they were size 8.5 [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I ordered my pair and did get a confirmation email and I still see the order in my account on their website. But I still haven't received a tracking #. Should I expect one tomorrow or should I assume my order will be cancelled? This is for shoe palace.

Last edited:
Yah I got one coming. But I wanted pairs on ice cuz imma ball in them. Imma be that dude on the court with all the fly gear but just stands there and shoots 3. Yup....I'm THAT dude
Well thats good to hear I as well have one pair coming in needed another on ice lord knows we mite no see these PE 45's again

I ordered my pair and did get a confirmation email and I still see the order in my account on their website. But I still haven't received a tracking #. Should I expect one tomorrow or should I assume my order will be cancelled? This is for shoe palace.

If you placed an order successfully, then you should receive tracking info by tomorrow evening. If you ordered last night, be patient, doubt anyone was boxing shoes up at that time.

Last edited:
FNL stay cancelling orders. Last time I tried with them in 2010, they held my ~$200 for like two weeks before cancelling my order for the CG XI's. Hope most of ya'll get your pairs.

Back
Top Bottom