Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

People who ordered from FNL during the release time got their tracking pretty soon right? Last nights orders not one person got shipping confirmation so just expect nothing but Ls at this point. 

everybody loves nike until they strike out lol  

Can't remember last time Nike released a shoe like space jams. Snkrs has been pretty clutch in other releases so I can't be mad at that. Only mad at adidas for not being able to cop yeezy 350s and bapes lol Nike > Adidas

We going back in the past now ? 
laugh.gif

you got it man

Last edited:
Didn't look back at the million posts since yesterday, lol.

But I am sure your local FTL and Foot action didn't allow VIP coupons and military discounts on these? 

I asked on Friday, they said I could use. Then on Saturday, I couldn't. They said the 'higher ups' that morning said no to discounts.

So, 11's are NOT as hard to get as ppl think if you leverage online and instore properly. The last 5 releases they increased production each year to try to catch demand. They did so last year...with the 72-10. Demand was lower so people were able to walk in and purchase.

2009: didn't buy, got them later on in 2013. 

2010: Tried to go to the mall, and on FNL, my order was cancelled.

2011: Was ready. Had a plug who worked at FTA, paid $240. ALSO, got 2 pair online at NDC, sold one of those. Eventually sold another and used the money to buy a half size bigger.

2012: Won FNL online raffle, got a pair off NDC, tried for 2 but got cart jacked. Bought a 3rd pair for rape. This is my all time favorite.

2013: Won FNL raffle again, one pair off NDC. Sold one to barber for box, then got another during restock.

2014: Won Champs online raffle, got a pair off FNL, and won a raffle in Texas as well. Sold pair to barber.

2015:  Got a pair from EB by calling in a few days after. Also got a pair from NDC, and FTL by calling in a few days later. Sold one to barber, sent one back to NDC cause i needed cash. Remaining pair is still DS.

This weekend: Got Nike+ reserve and got my pair on Friday. Won at all 3 footsites via app, picked up @ Champs. Left other pairs in stores. Got a size 6 for a friend, her first pair of Js. Won those via FNL instore raffle.

Haven't paid resale since 2013. 

I know yall dont care.

TDLR: Getting 11s for me has become easier every year. Only paid retail 2x. Helped friend get first pair this weekend.

Didn't look back at the million posts since yesterday, lol.

But I am sure your local FTL and Foot action didn't allow VIP coupons and military discounts on these? 

I asked on Friday, they said I could use. Then on Saturday, I couldn't. They said the 'higher ups' that morning said no to discounts.
No discounts at any of the stores I went to, including Finishline. 
mean.gif

I got rewards for days that I'll be using on socks I guess..SMH

Some are waiting and hoping for shipping emails

the other ones are on here letting everybody know how many they got 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I hate NTers man. One guy hits me up and says "You got a 12 or 13? I said "I got both." I haven't heard from this idiot sense. Another NTer hit me up and simply said "Bro, tell me you got SpaceJams!" I reply and simply say yea, I got a bunch. He hasn't said another word to me. I sent another NTer an invoice for an 8 and a 10. He never paid it or responded to anymore messages. What's up with y'all man?

Idk what you're selling them at but if you're selling them at eBay prices, expect them to go ghost

Most looking for retail + shipping... if that's the case then idk... I would've pulled the trigger on that 8

I hate NTers man. One guy hits me up and says "You got a 12 or 13? I said "I got both." I haven't heard from this idiot sense. Another NTer hit me up and simply said "Bro, tell me you got SpaceJams!" I reply and simply say yea, I got a bunch. He hasn't said another word to me. I sent another NTer an invoice for an 8 and a 10. He never paid it or responded to anymore messages. What's up with y'all man?
Did you post in the Buy/Sell forum?

Buncha flakes like eBay and Craigslist. People either wanting what they can't have or finding them for $10 cheaper somewhere else.

Quote:

It appears to be a Georgetown theme colorway. Credit to soleheatonfeet

View media item 2259211

Sounds like an easy pass already if true. At least could have been Cool Greys.

My dude....cool greys in this remasted cut :wow: dudes getting shot like its 00 again.

I def need this cut and to be the norm tho.

Hella pass on that colorway rumor tho. Gimme citrus for men or space jam lows or put them on ID. On 2nd thought no ID. Itd kill the mystique.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom