Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

How long before we get the bred's again?? Wasn't into the sneaker game at that time and missed. Would love to get them.

How long before we get the bred's again?? Wasn't into the sneaker game at that time and missed. Would love to get them.
They last released in 2012 
laugh.gif

Funny story from Saturday.. I was at the mall on my break and decided to go upstairs after hearing people say this store has a bunch of pairs left.. go up there and I assume it's their district manager saying yeah there's more wait on line and see what's left when get to register.. you know the whole time on the line the employees in the store are trying to tell us there's not even anymore pairs he doesn't know what he's talking about. As we are all on the line and the associates are telling us this we see the guy bringing up boxes by the threes.. full size run. I don't know what funny stuff they were trying to pull but it seems like the boss cracked down on it ASAP and I'm surprised they were actually trying to still do it with him there lol

Was able to double up and get my friend a pair

The thing about the Internet, is that you can read things in whatever tone you want. I did not intend to be condescending at all. I legit wanted to hear from people on why they struck out, because to me, if you were online and prepared right when they dropped, most people ate.

It didn't read like that at all.

A bunch of people struck out.

Yesterday a bunch of people were saying they missed out and you still had people ignoring them and saying looks like everyone ate. Then you had people posting they won three and more. That has to be frustrating if you didn't get one pair.

And then this board has this attitude if you didn't win you didn't try. A lot of people are just lucky to be in a FTL reserve area where they can get them easily because not everyone in their area is on it yet.

If you weren't able to try on SNKRS exactly at 10, there's a good chance you didn't get a pair.

Some people have life, work or kids. I don't understand how other adults can't see why people missed out and then want to rub it in their faces. That's NT in 2016 though. Because in 2006 before they have supposed resell value people would have offered up pairs or tried to help out. The buying and selling rule wasn't always in affect, but resellers and scammers ruined that.

He probably responded to you, because you like to brag about how many pairs of the same sneaker you got. Many of us chalk it up to that being your personality, but others can take it differently.

Standing ovation

I thought selling shoes was bad (Ones I don't want or selling a size I managed to grab to fund my size) but man I'm trying to sell a Rolex and holy **** lol are people crazy...:smh:
What the lowballs? Or just people wanting a Rolex?(something they probably can't have)

Last edited:
Anybody ever have issues with UPS not updating tracking info? My pair has been on it's way to the Memphis facility since Thursday.

I took action and didn´t buy these. Too many shoes I get just because they are classic to me but I never wear them. I just know these would be on my feet 1 time a year max.. just like the Bred 11s are now. Keeping that money for christmas, even though I will probably regret it some time next year.

I took action and didn´t buy these. Too many shoes I get just because they are classic to me but I never wear them. I just know these would be on my feet 1 time a year max.. just like the Bred 11s are now. Keeping that money for christmas, even though I will probably regret it some time next year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom