Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Yeah it's a beautiful watch (I personally like the no date because the OG had no date. The date was added on down the road as an afterthought.) I do like both date and no date. My grail sub is the white gold blue dial / bezel.

Sorry back to the Space Jams, can't wait to see these bad boys in person 
nthat.gif
Yeah the blue is really nice too. Crazy how pricey some of them get though. 

I can't wait to get my pair either. Hope Nike shipping is fast. 

I hate NTers man. One guy hits me up and says "You got a 12 or 13? I said "I got both." I haven't heard from this idiot sense. Another NTer hit me up and simply said "Bro, tell me you got SpaceJams!" I reply and simply say yea, I got a bunch. He hasn't said another word to me. I sent another NTer an invoice for an 8 and a 10. He never paid it or responded to anymore messages. What's up with y'all man?

This is price for reselling. I have a couple of pairs available myself. Right now everyone is still scrambling to get them at retail or they are really not sure how bad they want them.

This is price for reselling. I have a couple of pairs available myself. Right now everyone is still scrambling to get them at retail or they are really not sure how bad they want them.

What is resell on these/is it even there? It seems like the market is completely flooded with these tbqh

Last edited:
I hate NTers man. One guy hits me up and says "You got a 12 or 13? I said "I got both." I haven't heard from this idiot sense. Another NTer hit me up and simply said "Bro, tell me you got SpaceJams!" I reply and simply say yea, I got a bunch. He hasn't said another word to me. I sent another NTer an invoice for an 8 and a 10. He never paid it or responded to anymore messages. What's up with y'all man?
long time members too? And what was your price?

I'm picturing a white mesh upper, navy blue PL, and baby blue like accents. [emoji]128169[/emoji]

Doesn't sound like a GT theme to me.

White upper, navy patent vamp and university blue jumpman/accents. That's a Carolina colorway and it could be FLAMES if they do it like that. Columbia IV setup

They pulled this **** with the hornets 13 low. Midnight navy and teal..if they try and market these 4 team need purple...I d k why lately they think midnight navy is a hornets colorway

They pulled this **** with the hornets 13 low. Midnight navy and teal..if they try and market these 4 team need purple...I d k why lately they think midnight navy is a hornets colorway

Yeah I think a lot of it is also people incorrectly throwing names or inspirations around. Been kind of disappointed JB hasn't given us good hornet colorways since the rebrand.

The potential is huge

[emoji]129300[/emoji] wonder what next year release will be? Hope it's not that bs up there. Concords or cool greys again please JB [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Foot action shipped.

Didn't set foot in a mall Sat, but maybe should've listened to the FTL chick last week who inferred to me they got "a decent amount", but not TB3 levels.

SHOULDVE KNOWN something was up when 4 sheikh raffles turned up nothing.

Purposefully acted indifferent about these until SNKRS told me No.
nerd.gif

I mean, yikes never underestimate 11s. Called Nike @ the grove for fun and they were sold out completely today, so theres not as many pairs of these floating as people are making it seem

Gonna wear the **** outta them. Good luck to you shoe palace and FNL guys

Back
Top Bottom