Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

NOT DOUBLING UP ON THESE.. I DONT REALLY SEE A REASON TO HAVE 2. MAYBE CONCORDS OR BLK/REDS. I LOVE HOW SMOOTH THIS RELEASE TURNED OUT HERE IN NYC-THERE WERE STILL PAIRS AROUND ON SUNDAY.

AS FOR FIT.. NT SIZING STRIKES AGAIN LOL.. I WAS SO WORRIED AFTER HEARING THEY RAN BIG. I TRIED ON MY SZ 11 AND THEY FIT JUST LIKE LAST YEAR'S LEGEND BLUES. A 10.5 WOULDVE BEEN TOO TIGHT.

"NT sizing" is historically bad and not really trustworthy. :lol:

When I got these home, I immediately wished I doubled up but the lil rush wore off and I'm good with 1 pair. Need to go back and get a pair of 72-10. Well done JB.

"NT sizing" is historically bad and not really trustworthy. :lol:

When I got these home, I immediately wished I doubled up but the lil rush wore off and I'm good with 1 pair. Need to go back and get a pair of 72-10. Well done JB.

Only time NT was good on sizing was the BRED 11 low

Where at? I was just about to ask where I can get GS sizes. Sister told me yesterday that she wants a pair 
mean.gif
Don't know what size you need, but size 4 and 5 available here:

https://www.ruvilla.com/jordan/outf...am-grade-school-black-dark-concord-white.html

lol trying to checkout on ShoePalace was a disaster. I keep retrying my credit card and it was getting declined. So was my PayPal. Next day I try to buy coffee at Starbucks, and I get declined. Turns out I had like 15 pending transactions for the shoes on my card lol. I can't believe I carted them but it wouldn't go.

Same, i picked up my usual half size up in 72-10 last year and they fit perfect. Couldnt see these being much different and they arent. After you read enough of the size debates, you will think most dont even know what size shoe they wear.

I'm going to nitpick here. I agree these look great from the side, but I'm more concerned about how they look from the top since that's the angle I see them at when I wear them. This pic has me worried. I am not a fan of the narrower tongue cut on my Legend Blues or narrow tongues in general. Hopefully other improvements were made on comfort to make up for this. We find out Wednesday.

View media item 2259602

dudes really talking about cutting the PL peaks on these

If I get around to it. It's not a huge deal to me but I certainly wouldn't keep them just to pass a legit check. They are a production feature that is supposed to be removed when finished and Nike was lazy to leave them on. Kinda like a basting stitch on a suit jacket.

Over slept on Saturday and missed the release. Been busy all weekend and taking Ls left and right. I wanna stay strong and hope for a restock on a size 13. Gahhhhh lol.

Last edited:
If I get around to it. It's not a huge deal to me but I certainly wouldn't keep them just to pass a legit check. They are a production feature that is supposed to be removed when finished and Nike was lazy to leave them on. Kinda like a basting stitch on a suit jacket.

Is that true? Nike so lazy sometimes its insane. 220 retail for these as well. I say all this as i doubled up, so there are truly suckers born every minute lol.

At this point i have zero interest in passing legit checks, but that does remind me of my high school days, and tag checking lol. Didnt wanna get caught out there slipping. shout out to my fugazi BOSS hoodie, copped in Parkchester.

Mine and my family's pairs from our Nike+ reservation went from Memphis to Pennsylvania....

I live in Dallas. 
mean.gif

Have to wait 2 extra days now since it went the completely opposite direction. 

What was the consensus on that? I have a pair DS because it runs big.  :frown: 

From my perspective I read that they ran small. I always buy size 12 with no issues. But for the bred low size 12 felt tight on my foot.

Last edited:
From my perspective I read that they ran small. I always buy size 12 with no issues. But for the bred low size 12 and it felt tight on my foot.
Strange. My 9.5 ran big. Tried for 9 in Space Jams. Now i'm all confused.  :/ 

These are sold out in my area

So much for these sitting. Xi holiday do not play around

Is that true? Nike so lazy sometimes its insane. 220 retail for these as well. I say all this as i doubled up, so there are truly suckers born every minute lol.

At this point i have zero interest in passing legit checks, but that does remind me of my high school days, and tag checking lol. Didnt wanna get caught out there slipping. shout out to my fugazi BOSS hoodie, copped in Parkchester.

The peaks are guides for the manufacturer. If you notice there is a peak in the center of the toe and where the leather stitch meats the patent leather on each side. The same process was used on the OGs and the peaks were cut off of those to varying degrees so that some were more noticeable than others. Maybe Nike was lazy here. Maybe they kept them as a nod to the OG.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom