Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Finishline.com is Hilarious. Cancel Szn
RIP 10.5 
roll.gif

My pair arrives tomorrow [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] hopefully late today since it's already in NY as of 4:30am lmao come on UPS don't be lazy!

where are you guys seeing the shoes on finishline? i'm there and i don't see it avail anywhere. or are you talking about over the weekend?

Some FNL employee is going to be going to his boss, ummmmm, you know that planned restock we had before Christmas. I don't think we'll be able to do it :\

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got shipping/tracking info for my "backdoor link" pair of 9.5's (the 2nd pair) purchased last night. 

First order (the one with someone else's shipping address) that never showed up in "My Orders" .... now that order number cannot be found. 

where are you guys seeing the shoes on finishline? i'm there and i don't see it avail anywhere. or are you talking about over the weekend?
Go back to page 615. Click the link for 10.5 or 11. You'll be able to check out from the wishlist.

Can't seem to get my hands on a size 11 lol. FNL link keeps hitting me with the "product not found" okie doke

Seems like everybody getting shipping already have pairs, and the people trying to get their first pair are getting cancelled 

cold world

Seems like everybody getting shipping already have pairs, and the people trying to get their first pair are getting cancelled 

cold world
I'm one of those few that don't already have a pair... and successfully got a 9.5 from this FNL link. 

I need a 9 though, I'm pretty sure (if they are TTS). 

Back
Top Bottom