Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Error 404--Not Found

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

Error 404--Not Found

10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.
close the tab and open the site again and login. saw that same error bro

Back door links shipped, handing out hella likes to everyone that posted it last night thank you NT love this place sometimes

Last edited:
Error 404--Not Found

10.4.5 404 Not Found

close the tab and open the site again and login. saw that same error bro

yea man but 11.5 still out of stock

though minionmarc screenshot says otherwise

blue button to buy is not available

Ironic how widow's peak was the definitive indicator of UA/fugazi pairs. That and smooth, untextured carbon fiber.

Now Nike and the china spots have flip flopped.

Wild.

I'm convinced some of ya'll don't know your true shoe size :lol:

Maybe it's my OCD but ain't no way I'ma have different colorways of a model in 3 different sizes :lol:

Backdoor szn
nthat.gif

pause

Last edited:
FYI I know someone who has a fake pair. The fake pair has a peak on the toe but no peaks on the sides.

Last edited:
For those backdooring FNL (pause), don't forget to link through via eBates for 10% back.

Last edited:
minionmarc

can you confirm any 11.5 still left?

or new link needed

Back
Top Bottom