Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Unfortunately in Dubai the SRP of Space Jam cost 280 USD on all Nike and Jordan Store Brand, it was hype to the point that people Camp queue as early as 6AM on all the stores. In Short I was not able to camp because of Family Scheds. 

Then suddenly a friend of mine helped me for a 3 way trade to got my size 9.5us ! 

So Happy and Stoked! I only have COOL GREY at the moment and this will be Treasured and UNDS on my Birthday Next Week 

Just want to share a view of Burj Khalifa - The Tallest Tower in the WORLD
Jordan_11_v2_Low.png
image hosting free

Rock City is awesome, I've ordered a few times from them. Best company I've dealt with by far. Great communication, and REALLY fast shipping. 

Unfortunately in Dubai the SRP of Space Jam cost 280 USD on all Nike and Jordan Store Brand, it was hype to the point that people Camp queue as early as 6AM on all the stores. In Short I was not able to camp because of Family Scheds. 

Then suddenly a friend of mine helped me for a 3 way trade to got my size 9.5us ! 

So Happy and Stoked! I only have COOL GREY at the moment and this will be Treasured and UNDS on my Birthday Next Week 

Just want to share a view of Burj Khalifa - The Tallest Tower in the WORLD
Jordan_11_v2_Low.png
image hosting free

I Love Dubai. I've only been there once but the dream is to move there one day. How long have you lived there? The best view of the Burj is when your plane is landing at night and you see it from the window all lit up. 

Last edited:
Just got off the phone w/DTLR... They said the hold was released over the weekend. If you're gonna place a hold on people's cards, the least you could do is let them know if they won or not - I guess their fancy hold your money for a week machine isn't capable of a simple email. Last time I enter any of their raffles... or do business with them at all.

I'm sorry that happened. I would decline the charge on your credit card if they cannot change the delivery address.
UPS says I can change the address, for a $5 fee.   This is kind of ****** that I would have to pay money, for something that FinishLine ****** up?

Edit:  Now UPS says I can NOT change the address, since my own address doesn't match the address for this shipment 
mad.gif

Some dude in Wheeling, IL about to get a free pair of Space Jams

Last edited:
9.5 just got updated to shipped on FNL order tracking. For those wondering same billing and shipping info and payment method under same FNL account. Major thanks again to the original poster of the backdoor links to FNL, they helped me secure my double up and my Christmas gift to my Pops.

UPS says I can change the address, for a $5 fee.   This is kind of ****** that I would have to pay money, for something that FinishLine ****** up?

Edit:  Now UPS says I can NOT change the address, since my own address doesn't match the address for this shipment 
mad.gif

damb

Try ups my choice online

mad.gif

Where are you located now? Maybe ask them to hold it for pickup and you can go pick it up if you live close enough.

Back
Top Bottom