Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Just remembered I bought 2 more pairs of SJ at 5am [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji] hope FNL ships these boyz

GetShippingBoyz>GetMoneyBoyz
[emoji]129296[/emoji]

Backdoored fnl last nite size 12 for a friend just got shipping email. Now he says he doesn't want them. smh[emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
put the dudes info out and maybe the niketalk detectives can get you a phone number for him.
laugh.gif
  I already was doing some detective work myself... but I think FNL Help changed it to my address. 

Wonder if it had something to do with those backdoor "links" already having a shipping address setup?

Or if my FNL account was compromised somehow?  I hadn't logged into the FNL account in YEARS, but it still is weird that some other dude's name and address were in there. 

So I'm hearing these fit big compared to the recent 11 releases now?

My size 8 Jam's fit better than my 8.5 Breds and Gammas...

I was worried when I got the FL and they only told me they had size 8's left - Tried them on and I was out, fit perfect with the thinner socks I had on.

Last edited:
IDK WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT TO BLACK OUT THE LINING OR CUT THE PEAK SMH.. SMACK IN THE FACE TO ALL WE ASKED FOR OVER ALL OF THESE YEARS. DO WHAT YOU LIKE THOUGH
nobody was asking for the manufacturing imperfection that is called widows peaks. They aren't made with design in mind

Just remembered I bought 2 more pairs of SJ at 5am [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji] hope FNL ships these boyz

GetShippingBoyz>GetMoneyBoyz
[emoji]129296[/emoji]

nobody was asking for the manufacturing imperfection that is called widows peaks. They aren't made with design in mind

Retro 88's have some widows peaks - didn't hear anyone complaining about them, numerous retros do. Dudes are more concerned with their shoes than their girl - IF they have one.

Last edited:
Backdoored fnl last nite size 12 for a friend just got shipping email. Now he says he doesn't want them. smh[emoji]128563[/emoji]

Lmao I had 2 pairs sitting in my closet for the same thing, 2 of my coworkers asked me too get them a pair, now they are ghost lol, on a good not sold one of them for 375 just pending on the other pair.

TO BE CLEAR.. THERE IS A GROUP OF SNEAKER HEADS.. MOSTLY OLDER FOLKS THAT HAVE WANTED OG DETAILS IN XI'S, INCLUDING THE PEAKS, FOR A VERY LONG TIME.. SO BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU SAY "NOBODY" .. IVE BEEN ON NT SINCE LIKE 01/02 AND I PROMISE YOU THESE ARE DETAILS A LOT OF FOLKS WANTED.

IF YOU LIKE WIDOWLESS PEAKS AND THAT TRASH PATENT CUT FROM BEFORE.. DONT COP THESE, LET THOSE WHO APPRECIATE THEM EAT. I SURE AS HELL SKIPPED ALMOST ALL OF THOSE "TERRIBLE" XI RELEASES AND NEVER KNOCKED YOU AND WHOEVER ELSE YOU CONSIDER "NOBODY"

Got the size 8 for my cousin Shipped from FNL today.

Saw the activity on here last night, went on and saw the 8 sitting in my cart. Thanks to the NT squad for bringing that possibility to my attention. Glad my 2 hours of trying to add to cart Sat am didn't go for nothing. His Xmas will be made.

Back
Top Bottom