Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Highly disappointed these are nothing like OG XIs
Nike is out to make money. It may look like the OG, but it is nothing like it in quality. I have all years of the mid concords and I notice the quality lessening in every newer pair.
They gave us the thick and high PL, the shape and everything. If we ain't happy now will we ever be? I know they aren't the OGs but sooooo much better the 11s in recent years. 

Last edited:
Hmm...people always complain about GOAT turning down pairs because a shoe tree might be missing. But they overlooked this? 

I'm not kidding and I'm being nice when I say minor. It was noticeable instantly, plus I had to wait a good while to receive them. Maybe I got unlucky.

They gave us the thick and high PL, the shape and everything. If we ain't happy now will we ever be? I know they aren't the OGs but sooooo much better the 11s in recent years. 

That is true. Can't wait for the Concords to come out with high PL. I don't mind paying extra for that. :tongue:

Give the kids who made these a break. They weren't even alive for the OG's.
After becoming synonymous with child labor decades ago you really think Nike would ever touch a factory that employs child labor? We talking about China...not some pro-slavery country. 

Last edited:
Not to rub salt in your wounds but you need to see these in hand fam. Look at the PL on the concords in your pic. Almost covering half the shoe.

I did have the SJ in hand at my local shop here. I have a total of 5 pairs of OG Concords in my collection, 2 new ones, 3 used, and based on my observation the new ones on the Jams sit higher. There are some OG pairs that have the the PL sitting real high, as high as the Jams, but that's not the case with the majority of OGs. Based on the pics I have seen online with the Jams, I noticed lots of them sit really high, higher than the OGs. Easily noticeable from the back of the OGs. Not sure why, maybe quality control played a part. Who knows for sure.

I did have the SJ in hand at my local shop here. I have a total of 5 pairs of OG Concords in my collection, 2 new ones, 3 used, and based on my observation the new ones on the Jams sit higher. There are some OG pairs that have the the PL sitting real high, as high as the Jams, but that's not the case with the majority of OGs. Based on the pics I have seen online with the Jams, I noticed lots of them sit really high, higher than the OGs. Easily noticeable from the back of the OGs. Not sure why, maybe quality control played a part. Who knows for sure.
See now I agree with you. Quality variation is as much a Nike trademark as 'Just Do It'. I have seen every variation on PL height watching all the videos...

Getting all serious on me.
wink.gif
Nah I figured you might be half joking...but you know I always react to this type of thing because I know people who still won't touch a Nike product because of Child labor allegations
mean.gif
 You know what they thinking when they see me with them on.

Last edited:
See now I agree with you. Quality variation is as much a Nike trademark as 'Just Do It'. I have seen every variation on PL height watching all the videos...

Cool. When u have some time, check out a few OGs from the back of the shoes. Some have the PL sitting real low for an OG. A couple I've seen were as low as the 2011s, but, yet the PL on the sides still sat higher. It was interesting to see. Clearly Nike used an entirely different mold. In my opinion, the design on the new Jams are supposed to be a copy, but yet an improvement of the OGs.

Villa hit me with delayed confirmation times 10 lol. All are being picked. I tried calling to cancel but they aint answering.

Back
Top Bottom