Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I bet fnl had the same plans as eastbay today, but NT said nah not today 
laugh.gif

So you got 10 or 10.5? Based on sig you take 10 in AJ 1 which is TTS

I got both. My true size is a 10 tho. All my other recent 11s (09 SJ, CG, Cords, LB, 72-10) are a size 10 but wanted more room this time so went 1/2 size up on one of my pairs. My old destroyed 2000 jams are a size 10.5 and I remember how comfortable those were so I went with a 10.5 on the 2016. They wouldn't let me try on in the store so I just went with one of each.

Last edited:
All shoepalace said was that my order is " processing" and to wait for an update. I asked for tracking number or info and she didnt have anything but...a jar of crickets.... Complete silence and said call back if i dont get anything tomorrow...wth?!?

still shocked how SH cancelled my order then 5 hours later I caught a W with the backdoor FNL link

What's crazy is that on release day, FNL denies all attempts of any payment method I make. On a regular day at a regular time, no issue is ever present. It only happens right after I make it past the splash page on release day. Clearly it isn't always our input info at fault because I use PayPal and never change my info.. doesn't matter if its FNL or any other site

Last edited:
I got both. My true size is a 10 tho. All my other recent 11s (09 SJ, CG, Cords, LB, 72-10) are a size 10 but wanted more room this time so went 1/2 size up on one of my pairs. My old destroyed 2000 jams are a size 10.5 and I remember how comfortable those were so I went with a 10.5 on the 2016. They wouldn't let me try on in the store so I just went with one of each.
So if you had to keep one of the 2016 which one would you keep 10 or 10.5? You have wide feet or normal?
All shoepalace said was that my order is " processing" and to wait for an update. I asked for tracking number or info and she didnt have anything but...a jar of crickets.... Complete silence and said call back if i dont get anything tomorrow...wth?!?
Yup...some already got their tracking so I am getting a lil worried they oversold. Did they say anything about cancellations? They not even picking up the phone. Goes to voice mail. 

Last edited:
palma palma she said if they are cancelled we will send an email...i guess i will call tomorrow and hope i get a nicer rep. I wasnt gonna let her screw up my day so i just hung up and relaxed. Just keep an eye on my email and spam folder i guess.. Her phone was probably getting blown up ...i guess thats why they just said...heck with this...and not answering calls anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom