Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

MJ Getting stripped by Anderson was also scripted, because MJ winning the title after a year and a half layoff wouldn't have been a great story right?

I love conspiracy theorist. Nothing ever is as it seems. There is always a reason for something happening. Like you can script a game winning shot at the buzzer.  lololol  SMH

hqdefault.jpg

Just a normal handshake, nothing to see here

Stop reaching them dudes got mopped. Kyrie owns that man whole life.

So a 72-10 record being obsolete is up for interpretation?
If the context of the conversation is strictly limited to "what team has the best regular season record" then there's no debate...you are correct and the record is obsolete...

But if we are taking goat basketball teams, sneakers, and what they represent....yes fam...72-10 can actually still symbolize something and is not rendered obsolete definitively ..

Sorry I'm old but, what is AYO?
I could be wrong, but I think he just means that the shoes too loud, like they just screaming AYO.

I personally disagree - I love my 72-10s. I could've done without the sparkle PL, but I don't think it's too overdone. Everything else on that shoe I find dope. I may be in the minority here, but I actually liked the leather upper. Also, I don't really care about the concept of the shoes, especially if they're non OG, I just base them off how I think they look with stuff I wear, and the 72-10s def look good to me.

And since we're in the Jams topic, I may as well chip in with the obligatory "NDC pair arrives tomorrow, can't wait" (not checking tracking every 5 minutes like some though 
laugh.gif

I guess the sparkle was a nod to the confetti from the chip they won that year? I guess I dunno why did they do the sparkle?

So a 72-10 record being obsolete is up for interpretation?
If the context of the conversation is strictly limited to "what team has the best regular season record" then there's no debate...you are correct and the record is obsolete...

But if we are taking goat basketball teams, sneakers, and what they represent....yes fam...72-10 can actually still symbolize something and is not rendered obsolete definitively ..
We're not. We're talking about a sneaker nicknamed for and obsolete record. It doesn't matter how you feel about the team, Phil Jackson, or the guy selling bottles of water for $6 in the stands during the games.

We're not. We're talking about a sneaker nicknamed for and obsolete record. It doesn't matter how you feel about the team, Phil Jackson, or the guy selling bottles of water for $6 in the stands during the games.
Says who?

You?

No thanks.

Have a nice day bro...im sorry for whatever your going thru...

I guess the sparkle was a nod to the confetti from the chip they won that year? I guess I dunno why did they do the sparkle?
Beats me. Your guess is better than anything I can think of. the sparkle is definitely my least favorite part about the shoe, but as I said, I'm a fan of the overall product.

Beats me. Your guess is better than anything I can think of. the sparkle is definitely my least favorite part about the shoe, but as I said, I'm a fan of the overall product.

Yeah same. Didn't even think the sparkle was that evident until I got them in hand love them joints though

wow, for a minute there I had to double check I was still in the Space Jam Thread with all this 72-10 vs 73-9 talk.

Anyway, hoping to score a 2nd pair in size 9.5 with a restock. Missed Eastbay restock yesterday because I was at lunch.

It's looking like UPS lost my SNKRS order and I used FNL and Eastbay restocks to get pairs for other people. Hopefully it turns up.

Back
Top Bottom