Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

My FNL order from yesterday morning went from Submitted to Processing. Let's see if I get a shipping confirmation tonight.

for all you shoepalace pple, i just talked to customer service and the rep said theyre proccesing orders right now and that no cancelations will be made [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Appreciate the info!! Was starting to wonder if the timer trick tricked us... 
ive ordered from SP quite a few times. they always get me the shipping on tuesday or wed. and they usually take a week longer than NDC with their shipping. thats just the norm for them. no need to worry.

i kinda want the OG pull out boxes from the holiday 11s... i guess they had to switch up to make it different from the 09s
It's kinda wack they took the Mike/Tinker thing off the cover l

Yeah probably this ones cool though the carbon fiber

I have my 2009 pair and I've been on the fence about getting these, but now I'm starting to want them.

I'll just try and wait for a Nike restock which I'm sure is coming.

Also, not sure if it's mentioned or not but I got a heads up that they're taking down the Swoosh website.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
I gotta ask and sorry to derail but what incentive would gsw have to throw the finals?

Nobody has the answer, but I've watch the NBA for the last 20 yrs and that was the weirdest playoff I've witnessed. Along with this years election

Back
Top Bottom