Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i guess the 09s didnt have flawed pairs either :lol:

if you like the 09s more, as i stated earlier, then more power to you my man. i couldn't care less. to say that the 09s look like a thinner version of the 16s isnt accurate.

I'm glad some people like the 09's better, it means it's a market if/when I sell mine. :lol:

I think guys must be judging them from afar, because as uncomfortable as those things are I don't see how anyone can wear them and say they're better.

:lol:

Both of my pairs are flawed to where matching up stiĺl leaves a slight L. One pair has that Ray Allen long toe on the left and a nice short toebox on the right combined with the mesh part under the last lace at the bottom of the tongue spun 45 degreez re re re reèemixxxxx!!!!1, and the other is a nice match except for the medial side on the left shoe has jacked up patent stitching. And the stitiching on the heel is crooked, which ive come to expect from the right shoe factory clowns by this point.

All I see is haste when i look at them. Like oops I f'd up good there, maybe QC wont notice if i f this part up here as well to match it. Oop better stitch this patent to the upper, one more curve and im do.... oh shi...lunch break aw yiss!!! F it straight line to finish her off, gotta go.

I know this shoe is almost un returnable because of its availabilty/disirability but damn. I wish jordan/nike would either start giving these people time to do the job right, get them some prescription glasses, pay them enough to care and become an expert at this, or bring the operation home to where people arent rearded. Or robots ffs. Do something and do it before the bc3 and concords come out PLEASE

Maybe stop making so many other garbage shoes and narrow it down to something managable. We dont need that many team jordan takedowns. They always suck. Stop. The last good one was the FBI for christs sake.

Last edited:
does jdsports usually take a long *** time to ship or something?
ordered a GS pair on release day and havent heard from them since the order received email

i sent them an email a couple days ago and havent heard back
their live chat is never online

:smh:

does jdsports usually take a long *** time to ship or something?
ordered a GS pair on release day and havent heard from them since the order received email

i sent them an email a couple days ago and havent heard back
their live chat is never online

:smh:

RIP

Hopefully its still in the box when it does arrive lol
:\

RIP

Hopefully its still in the box when it does arrive lol
ohwell.gif
lol

[quote name]="BoldNewBFlakes" url="/t/644948/air-jordan-11-space-jam-december-10-2016-220/21540#post_27146844"][CONTENTEMBED=/t/644948/air-jordan-11-space-jam-december-10-2016-220/21500_50#post_27146700 layout=inline]It must be crazy being MJ's son but the only good thing you do best is sell you dada shoes:lol:[/quote]

View media item 2266148
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad some people like the 09's better, it means it's a market if/when I sell mine. :lol:

I think guys must be judging them from afar, because as uncomfortable as those things are I don't see how anyone can wear them and say they're better.
Either that or don't even own/wore them. My feet would be howling after 30mins in the 09's. I tried wearing them again this past September and just got rid of them

wtf my space jams were supposed be delivered today but all it said was in transiton fedex

just checked right now and now the deliver date says pending

and it says no delivery date scheduled at this time.

what the hell

Was this from eastbay?

Seriously dont know how you guys with only 1 pair do it. Theres no way anyone is lucky enough to get a straight pair like that.

Both of my pairs are flawed to where matching up stiĺl leaves a slight L. One pair has that Ray Allen long toe on the left and a nice short toebox on the right combined with the mesh part under the last lace at the bottom of the tongue spun 45 degreez re re re reèemixxxxx!!!!1, and the other is a nice match except for the medial side on the left shoe has jacked up patent stitching. And the stitiching on the heel is crooked, which ive come to expect from the right shoe factory clowns by this point.

All I see is haste when i look at them. Like oops I f'd up good there, maybe QC wont notice if i f this part up here as well to match it. Oop better stitch this patent to the upper, one more curve and im do.... oh shi...lunch break aw yiss!!! F it straight line to finish her off, gotta go.

I know this shoe is almost un returnable because of its availabilty/disirability but damn. I wish jordan/nike would either start giving these people time to do the job right, get them some prescription glasses, pay them enough to care and become an expert at this, or bring the operation home to where people arent rearded. Or robots ffs. Do something and do it before the bc3 and concords come out PLEASE

Maybe stop making so many other garbage shoes and narrow it down to something managable. We dont need that many team jordan takedowns. They always suck. Stop. The last good one was the FBI for christs sake.

Gotta have those to make the other shoes seem better. Does any body buy those jordan fusion shoes?

Last edited:
Gotta have those to make the other shoes seem better. Does any body buy those jordan fusion shoes?
JB gets hella cash off the ignorant people that buy those fusion shoes though, it be pre-teens and old parents that want to fit in the "trend" and think every Jordan shoe is the same as each other. It's a big market lmao.

Back
Top Bottom