Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i kinda miss the AJ5XAF1 fusions looking back 
mean.gif

@MosesHightower kilroythedon kilroythedon
Yea it def sucks. Glad it's not my only pair otherwise I'd be more upset.
I have like a year plus to return them to Nike if I can't find a better pair so I'm just gonna take my time and figure things out.
It's not as noticeable from the side views as I only saw it when looking from above.
I have to try my other pairs to see if there is a fit difference.

I gotta open all of mine and look at em I'm giving one to my brother and he doesn't care cause he's just gonna beat them to the ground so I'll see what I'm dealing with

Idk if it's been mentioned but one thing I would change on these 16s beauties is the thickness of patented leather.

We got the white edges but they're thin as ham. 72-10s PL is nice and thick and doesn't show the creases as compared to the 16s where there are razor thin creases.

Reminds me of that pic of the jams with creases with white peeling posted a while back.

Other than that, I'm in love with these.

Idk if it's been mentioned but one thing I would change on these 16s beauties is the thickness of patented leather.

We got the white edges but they're thin as ham. 72-10s PL is nice and thick and doesn't show the creases as compared to the 16s where there are razor thin creases.

Reminds me of that pic of the jams with creases with white peeling posted a while back.

i was hoping that this wasnt the case. i wasnt sure if the thickness was decent or not and was waiting for pics.

yeah, mines creased a good amount from a few hours of wear.

i was hoping that this wasnt the case. i wasnt sure if the thickness was decent or not and was waiting for pics.

Took a quick shot, idk if you can notice. Might take a better one after dinner. 16s top, 72-10s bottom:

Repped. This reminds me of the patent on the 2012 black/red 11s. Def not the happiest camper right now but its expected i guess.

Acting was awful, it wasn't funny and they story was kiddish. If you're over 10 and you still find it entertaining you need to re-evaluate your life. I wonder if MJ wasn't in it would the movie still be good. Course not...

That's just my opinion though. Now watching highlights from 85-96 Bulls is something special

Now as far as being a simp, I only said that because I was called a complainer because I didn't agree with the mass liking the box. Still don't.
I'm a middle-aged man. It's a cute movie and it's still funny. Re-evaluate my life?  See The Fake Ufo

Last edited:
Anyone else having problems with the tracking number showing anything from their Eastbay restock pair? My order on Eastbay says shipped on 12/13 with a tracking number but the number is showing nothing when I track it.

Anyone else having problems with the tracking number showing anything from their Eastbay restock pair? My order on Eastbay says shipped on 12/13 with a tracking number but the number is showing nothing when I track it.

I have the same issue called ups customer support provided an update package will arrive Monday

Finally got my pairs from the navy exchange today. Was suppose to be here Friday but fed ex pushed it back a day. Can't complain since I had someone home to accept the package. Very happy with my pairs. It makes up not being able to get the db7's today since I had to work 12+ hours today. Now time to wait for those xvi's on Thursday.

Middle aged man here.  Still like the movie to this day.  The movie was meant for young kids. And it worked.  Talkin about it 20 years later.  Nike still makin money from it.  Cant be that bad overall.

Judging from some pics of ppl who wore these , they seem to crease real easy.

[emoji]128533[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom