Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Merry xmas Grizz and Babyjs, may the holidays bless you gentlemen with beautiful shoes

Snow season here in Minnesota so it is beater time :rolleyes
Thanks my dude :nthat:

Merry Christmas to you and your family and may it be joyful and memorable [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

i tried. called 5 rue 21s around me...all sold out. I just wanted the baseball t and black hoodie. super cheap

Called the 3 stores in my area.

Found the black Taz tee and grey hoodie in my size of XXL.

I had wanted the black hoodie as well. Saw it in a L at that store. The graphic looked very cheap even for price.

Was $36.xx for the 2 items I bought. Sales girl said they had a table full originally but "some shoes came out and then stuff flew out of here".

Called the 3 stores in my area.

Found the black Taz tee and grey hoodie in my size of XXL.

I had wanted the black hoodie as well. Saw it in a L at that store. The graphic looked very cheap even for price.

Was $36.xx for the 2 items I bought. Sales girl said they had a table full originally but "some shoes came out and then stuff flew out of here".
LOL, of course
laugh.gif

So you wanted them since you first saw them in 95

You got the pair he wore in 95

And you dont like them because they dont look like the reverse jumpman low cut payless knockoffs youre used to seeing. And the blue that wasnt there when you first saw them is missing.

3474918-h5xhx.gif
roll.gif

I just can't believe how washed I am when it comes to copping kicks now..

0/4 raffles.. 0/everything online.. 

I think its time for me to hang it up..

Thanks my dude
nthat.gif

Merry Christmas to you and your family and may it be joyful and memorable [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Thank you sir...had to give a shout out to some of the good and memorable people on here and you are a very commendable one at that. Keep doing what you're doing. I hope I can provide useful/funny/info a small portion at a time. 

These SJ 11s are nice, overall imo 2016s best retro in terms of build quality,looks, & material used ,goes to the Wc-4s ..

Last edited:

Any tips on keeping DS shoes from yellowing? 
prevent yellowing? almost impossible. dont expose them to oxygen is da only way. so like i said, to prevent it from happening is almost impossible.

you can slow the yellowing down by removing all that tissue paper that comes with your shoes i heard. and dont store them in a humid place.

prevent yellowing? almost impossible. dont expose them to oxygen is da only way. so like i said, to prevent it from happening is almost impossible.

you can slow the yellowing down by removing all that tissue paper that comes with your shoes i heard. and dont store them in a humid place.
Does shrink wrapping them help? 

Does shrink wrapping them help? 
im not sure if that helps with yellowing as ive never done it to be honest. but i would be careful cause i heard it will dry your shoes out etc.

Lol my bad I was talking about that new joint where he died and became frosty.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

yea michael keaton was the family jack frost. the one shown in here smashed elizabeth shannon to death

yea michael keaton was the family jack frost. the one shown in here smashed elizabeth shannon to death

Never seen this one.. I wasnt even a thought in my parents mind when this joint came out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Shrink wrapping may help slow down yellowing, however, it will speed up the crumbling process.  Just wear and enjoy them!

Back
Top Bottom