Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Sorry but did someone read my post about my right air sole not properly inflated?

Last edited:
Just got the UPS notification that my Slow Palace order was just delivered... BUT........... I'm on a flight to the A for Christmas... Well at least I'll have something to unwrap when I get back... Thank God for UPS redirect!!! Maybe I'll try and hunt a for a second pair while I'm down there...

Well chicagos are more iconic being a OG colorway. But theyre pretty similar. Guess it goes down to what do you prefer? Red or orange
It's hard lol! i love the cream (sail i believe) color the Reverse SBB's with Orange. Materials are great, and they aren't ANOTHER BLACK RED Jordan. Also i got the Black toes this year too. but the Chicago's.. i mean hell they are the chicagos! I just don't know what to do im thinking of trading with my lil bro who just got the chicagos when i got these.

Chicagos.
Thank you bro, repped!

It's hard lol! i love the cream (sail i believe) color the Reverse SBB's with Orange. Materials are great, and they aren't ANOTHER BLACK RED Jordan. Also i got the Black toes this year too. but the Chicago's.. i mean hell they are the chicagos! I just don't know what to do im thinking of trading with my lil bro who just got the chicagos when i got these.

Thank you bro, repped!
If orange and sail is what you crave, SBB 1.0 over RSBB any day. RSBB vs Chicagos? CHIs every time, IMO.

Sorry. Back to the Jams now...

Last edited:
I just got a pair off GOAT for $300. Over retail and I don'tcare. It's worth me not having to put any effort in. Time is precious.

Last edited:
I just got a pair off GOAT for $300. Over retail and I don'tcare. It's worth me not having to put any effort in. Time is precious.

You basically paid $50 considering cost + taxes + shipping.

That seems fair.

My only paranoia with buying sight unseen is flaws and inability to return or swap.

Last edited:

Sorry but did someone read my post about my right air sole not properly inflated?
Sorry mate everyone must've missed it. Sit tight and we'll get back to you asap
skeleton-computer.jpg

babyjs23 babyjs23 i know what you mean bruh....Sorry to hear that. I posted on the local boards and had some flakers as well. I would trade you my extra size 11 but that wouldn't do you or me any good...[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom