Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

What do you mean?
Are you saying a certain sizing would affect the creasing amount? 

Thickness. We noticed the patent was thinner on the 2012 black red XIs. Same exact creasing issues that we have on the space jams this go round existed on those.

Yes, patent does crease but not so soon and not like it's been shown.

Oh okay, the creases don't bother me too much but I ordered some sneaker shields. Figured I'd give them a try and see if it makes a difference. 
depending on how you wear the shields you may want to size up, unless you customize them
how do u install yours? do you just just put them in?

i used to just toss them in and found that i often had to .5 size up. but then i started pulling out the insoles, putting the sneaker shields in nice and tight all the way in, then i put the insoles back in and it was a noticable diff. thats just me tho. our feet are different.

i use the protectors for mostof my pairs btw. thats the rigid one.

Last edited:
Via Andre Johnson, not SJ related, but J11 related :tongue:
2rvyjc6.jpg

Last edited:
Don't pay these dudes any attention. We actually had this conversation right after the release. The patent shouldn't crease like that if it was done proper and the larger toe. Is has nothing to do with it because the 2012 black/red XIs did the same thing.
so it's a material issue?

how do u install yours? do you just just put them in?

i used to just toss them in and found that i often had to .5 size up. but then i started pulling out the insoles, putting the sneaker shields in nice and tight all the way in, then i put the insoles back in and it was a noticable diff. thats just me tho. our feet are different.

i use the protectors for mostof my pairs btw. thats the rigid one.
I don't have enough material left on the shield to go down the side I just throw em in to stop that top of the toe box crease, would have to go a .5 size up though to properly use the shield, not gonna do it

Last edited:
Does the patent leather and mesh break in much? If so does it open up more and also become more flexible like on XII's?

I have a important question. I have wide feet. Should I go tts or go up half size? I've been told to go up .5 on 1s and 11s if you have wide feet... I've also been told this year 11s run tts not small like how they used to...

Back
Top Bottom