Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'm saying.... [emoji]128514[/emoji]

If y'all don't want your Space Jams to get messed up but you want people to know you have them... just try them on with your favorite outfit, snap a pic and screen-print that pic on a T-shirt and wear that shirt out with some shoes you don't mind getting creased up....[emoji]128553[/emoji]

Hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

New pair to break in the New Year :nthat:
2gvtv00.jpg

Is Marqueesole a legit place for Spacejams? I just lost out on an Ebay pair from them, while I was bidding, I kept searching to find out if they were legit. No straight answers found.

Is Marqueesole a legit place for Spacejams? I just lost out on an Ebay pair from them, while I was bidding, I kept searching to find out if they were legit. No straight answers found.
You must have not searched hard at all.

They are well known for selling fakes

Lol. I, for one, ain't tripping about the scratches on my patent. Simply said I'd like to take em out if I could. I wear my shoes slowly into the ground. I say slowly because I clean my shoes after every wear. I've always been like that. With everything not just my kicks. Not paying $200+ to just get them looking like crap quick. And mine will, because like I said I wear my kicks a lot. Creases aren't even a thing to me. But when I clean I like to take any damage off, hints why I asked about the patent polish or whatever would be needed.

But regarding the sites. Friend of mine didn't have good things to say about Marquee. And don't even look at Kicks Crew. Selling UAs. I'm in processing of returning mine to them.

Just found and copped a pair on ebay for $245... after a couple messages and extra photos back and forth, they seem legit. Alot of people on there averaging $260 to $280 for decent sizes. Too tired of waitin on restocks

Just found and copped a pair on ebay for $245... after a couple messages and extra photos back and forth, they seem legit. Alot of people on there averaging $260 to $280 for decent sizes. Too tired of waitin on restocks

That's a resale steal for these; basically normal retail price. Good buy [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:
Same here ended up biting the bullet yesterday for $275 flat. It's worth it though.

2nd time hooping in mine. This time, doubeled up the socks and the shoe was way better for hooping in :smokin . Either that and/or they're just breaking in. Cause my Columbia's were the same way. Took a couple of games to break in the shoe before they started to feel nice.

Felt like Mike out there 8) . That feeling when you're rocking the XI's, man...tounge out, taking every shot :lol: . In love with these shoes

View media item 2284476

Last edited:
Sneakers shields a better option. Much sturdier than these or force fields.

So you like the feeling of that hard plastic grazing the top of your toes while you're walking? Is that not uncomfortable? Be honest.

Can't believe sneaker shields are still around. I'll fell for that way back in 09'. They sound good in theory but are not natural for the human foot. Just wear your shoes people.

Last edited:
2nd time hooping in mine. This time, doubeled up the socks and the shoe was way better for hooping in :smokin . Either that and/or they're just breaking in. Cause my Columbia's were the same way. Took a couple of games to break in the shoe before they started to feel nice.

Felt like Mike out there 8) . That feeling when you're rocking the XI's, man...tounge out, taking every shot :lol: . In love with these shoes

View media item 2284476

^^ ball hog [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

View media item 2284476
Playground busted

Back
Top Bottom