Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Who cares? You aren't wearing it.

Im not one to judge but if you're paying $220+ on a pair of shoes and go out looking like this

View media item 2253064
Maybe you should put some effort I'm your outfit

,but you're right I ain't wearing it. I think it's the New Yorker in me lol

I guess so. I mean, we all come from different cultures, different age groups, and different tastes. We generally share the love with shoes for the most part.

I'm not a kid but I have my moments where I enjoy wearing a graphic tee every so often and I could care less if you are judging me while I do it either. My son loves my angry birds tee and he gives me a hug every time I wear it for him.

Last edited:
Man miss me with that. wear what you want bro.

I've worn the jams a few different ways, but the very 1st was with that space jam tee, the black one with the color filled logo on the chest and a hoodie over it. who cares what yall sayin :lol:.

That looney toons tee is fun.

I have a couple shirts my kids got for me for Father's Day. I wear those with pride

Last edited:
How much are these going for know a days? saw one for about $280 but i feel i can still get the price down a little bit.

I seen a couple pairs for $260 in the NT classifieds for a size 10.5 or 11

Last edited:
I'm hitting the gym heavy so i can wear mine with no shirt 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
So when yall say graphic tees, do yall mean NA and JB graphic tees? I wear graphic tees by brands like Diamond Supply, Stussy, and other street brands. I typically don't wear any polos with my Js. What about yall out of curiosity?

I also been looking to get my Jersey game up for quite some time now. Copped an old vintage Ben Wallace jersey just to boot but had to send it back due to buddy neglecting to mention the numbers peeling off.

I can get a tad matchy, but usually with the subdued matchy items. Example, with the space jam's I got the black/blue jordan shorts, may rock those when the weather is better with my jams and a black or grey tee.

Usually when a pair of shoes I like comes out I get the matching socks, but rarely wear them. Sometimes I'll get a matching pair of shorts or sweatpants, maybe a tee, but won't rock all together.

Couldn't pull off the looney toons tshirt with the jams, just not me. Maybe 18 years ago [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom