Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

The one thing that you are missing is that most folks don't have time to sit and watch for a restock. If dudes struck out on release day what makes you think they will be lucky enough to grab restock. Dudes that get lucky on restock are folks like us who know the game very well.

True... I would tell him to keep a heads up in here.
My guess though is Nike will restock a lot of heat that the Space Jams and that price point won't be the first thing to go... Just my guess, though.

History does show since the Concords, Nike has restocked 11s a lot of times in big quantities. It's their money maker.

I'm not so sure about that.

I'm not so sure about that.

You have any thoughts on why it wouldn't?

Because it's an exaggeration especially when you say Nike did the restocks in large numbers.

2012 - black red - actually wasn't a restock. It was a full re-release that hasn't happened before or after. The pairs appeared both online and in major retail stores.
This probably supports your comment but I wanted to clarify that it wasn't a restock.

2013 - gamma - definitely didn't have massive restocks. Pairs popped up but it wasn't a "money maker" quantity that you said.

2014 - legend blue - pairs popped up but sold pretty quickly. I would say that this wasn't a massive type restock either.
The recent outlet pairs have been in good quantity but you have to be lucky enough to live near the outlet or have the homie hookup because outlets don't do phone orders anymore.

2015 - 72-10 - again. I wouldn't agree that these were massively restocked in money maker quantities. Yes they popped up at outlets recently but they weren't a cup of tea to get either due to explained reasons already.

The 2012 black/red re-release really distorted the reality things.

Because it's an exaggeration especially when you say Nike did the restocks in large numbers.

2012 - black red - actually wasn't a restock. It was a full re-release that hasn't happened before or after. The pairs appeared both online and in major retail stores.
This probably supports your comment but I wanted to clarify that it wasn't a restock.

2013 - gamma - definitely didn't have massive restocks. Pairs popped up but it wasn't a "money maker" quantity that you said.

2014 - legend blue - pairs popped up but sold pretty quickly. I would say that this wasn't a massive type restock either.
The recent outlet pairs have been in good quantity but you have to be lucky enough to live near the outlet or have the homie hookup because outlets don't do phone orders anymore.

2015 - 72-10 - again. I wouldn't agree that these were massively restocked in money maker quantities. Yes they popped up at outlets recently but they weren't a cup of tea to get either due to explained reasons already.

The 2012 black/red re-release really distorted the reality things.
Fair enough, I also like to factor in the marketing Jordan did for the Space Jam brand... Just wouldn't make sense that these would be more limited than all of those mentioned.

I think Nike will restock them, but maybe you're right... Maybe in a small quantity.

chizzle chizzle I agree that Nike will eventually show some inventory and do agree that the inventory won't be very plentiful. I don't think we will see a quarterly restock like mentioned by others because Nike honestly hasn't been doing them consistently for well over a year now. Also, RIP to dudes going for online restocks because of how random they are and because of bots eating inventory.

The best option in the past has been in-store restocks. The footlocker family has done this in the past around Super Bowl weekend tho I can't remember if they did it last year.

Does anyone know how the FNL backdoor works? I have a backdoor access to Navy Gum 11s but I cant make it to work. Please help.

These still sitting in my box.. hows the comfort on these fellas?  My 2009 space jams are the worst of all my 11s.

So I UNDSed my pair of Space Jams tonight. I wore my pair for about 5 or 6 hours today and they didn't look DS anymore. It was crazy maybe I should complain to Nike about this. There were some creases that I saw that were unforgivable, damn it Nike.

So I UNDSed my pair of Space Jams tonight. I wore my pair for about 5 or 6 hours today and they didn't look DS anymore. It was crazy maybe I should complain to Nike about this. There were some creases that I saw that were unforgivable, damn it Nike.

So are you mad that you can't sell them anymore as DS?

You wore them, shoes crease, get over it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom