Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

11, 12 whatever its all good, thats whats cool about the internet.  36 year old dorks, can talk to 12 year old kids about **** like shoes, spread the knowledge, reminisce on when they were cool in 1995, whatever.  I do that with my  8 year old now, no difference.  He just thinks jordans are corny and only ***** with KDs, kyries and lebrons in that order.  
When my kids gave even a doubtful look that either Jordan the player or the shoes weren't the GOAT, I sat them down and forced them to watch "Come Fly With Me" on VHS.  Not in my house children! 
laugh.gif

11, 12 whatever its all good, thats whats cool about the internet.  36 year old dorks, can talk to 12 year old kids about **** like shoes, spread the knowledge, reminisce on when they were cool in 1995, whatever.  I do that with my  8 year old now, no difference.  He just thinks jordans are corny and only ***** with KDs, kyries and lebrons in that order.  
When my kids gave even a doubtful look that either Jordan the player or the shoes weren't the GOAT, I sat them down and forced them to watch "Come Fly With Me" on VHS.  Not in my house children! 
laugh.gif
Truth.

Funny though how the cycle keeps repeating itself. When I was a kid growing up in the mid 80s up until my high school years in the late 80s-early 90s, I used to tell my Pops how great Jordan was even before Jordan started winning championships. Pops would then stop me dead in my tracks and try to educate me about how much greater Kareem, Bill Russell, and Dr. J were.

Today's generation will undoubtedly believe in their minds that LeBron is the GOAT and will tell their kids and our grandkids how great LeBron was.

might need an XXL. now is this a replica from dope factory? or the real deal. cause iv seen some go for 150
Na man has to be real. Dope factory is a legit overseas retailer. Their shipping is also no joke. Quicker than NDC in some cases and it comes from Italy i believe

im not questioning if there legit or not. what I'm saying is, when you buy a basketball jersey there is the one that the NBA players wear. theres the other one that's just the same but cheaper

Hey everyone, I took a major L from my pair I ordered on December 10. Nike said that they received my package back on December 20 and wait for an email for a reship confirmation, then today I got an email that they refunded me and my shoe was gone. View media item 2288650
And then this came up... my shoe was recycled. Do you guys know any websites that would restock a size 10.5 this year?

Hey everyone, I took a major L from my pair I ordered on December 10. Nike said that they received my package back on December 20 and wait for an email for a reship confirmation, then today I got an email that they refunded me and my shoe was gone. View media item 2288650
And then this came up... my shoe was recycled. Do you guys know any websites that would restock a size 10.5 this year?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Why would they recycle brand new Jams?

Somebody probably jacked you when they made it back to Nike.

Hope you get a pair!

[emoji]9851[/emoji]️

Any pair returned to Nike that's found defective gets recycled. Part of their "initiative" to be more environmentally friendly. If the shoe isn't available anymore then you get a refund. No different than any other release

I just hope he returned them for something legit and not something silly

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I took a major L from my pair I ordered on December 10. Nike said that they received my package back on December 20 and wait for an email for a reship confirmation, then today I got an email that they refunded me and my shoe was gone.

Bro why did you return? Sizing or quality issues? You never return a highly demanded or limited shoe. Keep that version and grab a higher quality shoe on a restock or pay resell. This is why I copp multiples.

Nike actually got the package returned to them because of some packaging issues, I wasn't the one who issued the return. Does anyone know any restocks for Space Jams this year?

Nike actually got the package returned to them because of some packaging issues, I wasn't the one who issued the return. Does anyone know any restocks for Space Jams this year?
Nobody knows this. You gone have to pay resell, which is only about $60 or $70 above retail or turn twitter alerts from J23, SoleLinks, and Kicksdeals. And also pray you are quick enough to get through. I would expect restocks around All Star Weekend  and beginning of the 2nd Qtr 2017

Last edited:
ended up copping a pair from eBay the other day. paid $250 shipped which is a steal and kind of scares me but they had sold multiple pairs and recent reviews of those sales were good. seller said they were originally purchased from FootLocker. crossing my fingers until they get here and I see them in person. 

ended up copping a pair from eBay the other day. paid $250 shipped which is a steal and kind of scares me but they had sold multiple pairs and recent reviews of those sales were good. seller said they were originally purchased from FootLocker. crossing my fingers until they get here and I see them in person. 
Good luck but that sounds way too good to be true. There's no way he took loses and all of those pairs. Sounds like he did a bulk UA buy. Did actually show you the receipt? And those final UA versions honestly identical to retail so it may not even matter. My hope for you is that whatever you receive is flawless

repped for the reply, @saunupe1911. I saw pictures of the shoes themselves, but not the receipt. They were listed at $275 OBO and they accepted my offer. I'm cool with it at this point, especially if they look good. Got tired of waiting for a restock. I'm hoping their flawless, too! 

Nobody knows this. You gone have to pay resell, which is only about $60 or $70 above retail or turn twitter alerts from J23, SoleLinks, and Kicksdeals. And also pray you are quick enough to get through. I would expect restocks around All Star Weekend  and beginning of the 2nd Qtr 2017
You don't HAVE to pay resell, chances are high on these restocking...

The question is, when will Nike drop a restock... They're definitely due for one and their fiscal quarter ends in late spring, which you've mentioned.

At this point, if you want Space Jams for retail you have to be patient and don't fall for the hype of seeing them on everyone's feet.

You don't HAVE to pay resell, chances are high on these restocking...

The question is, when will Nike drop a restock... They're definitely due for one and their fiscal quarter ends in late spring, which you've mentioned.

At this point, if you want Space Jams for retail you have to be patient and don't fall for the hype of seeing them on everyone's feet.
The one thing that you are missing is that most folks don't have time to sit and watch for a restock. If dudes struck out on release day what makes you think they will be lucky enough to grab restock. Dudes that get lucky on restock are folks like us who know the game very well.

The one thing that you are missing is that most folks don't have time to sit and watch for a restock. If dudes struck out on release day what makes you think they will be lucky enough to grab restock. Dudes that get lucky on restock are folks like us who know the game very well.
True... I would tell him to keep a heads up in here.

My guess though is Nike will restock a lot of heat that the Space Jams and that price point won't be the first thing to go... Just my guess, though.

History does show since the Concords, Nike has restocked 11s a lot of times in big quantities. It's their money maker.

Back
Top Bottom