Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

These look amazing to me I will double up unless jb make major changes from what we are seeing, hopefully we get cool greys or concords next year with this patent leather cut

ray allen 11s have a sample stamp. don't mean the thousands upon thousands made are real. his is a 1-1
yeah I know that ..what I meant is...those China spots obviously make fake sample tags for the EXPECTED samples but do they fake the sample tags for a GR like bm5

This is all off topic Imma just be done with it

Last edited:
ray allen 11s have a sample stamp. don't mean the thousands upon thousands made are real. his is a 1-1
yeah I know that ..what I meant is...those China spots obviously make fake sample tags for the EXPECTED samples but do they fake the sample tags for a GR like bm5

This is all off topic Imma just be done with it
I've seen them do weird things before so I wouldn't doubt it. they're smart, they know they arent out yet so back in like Jan I bet some of them did.

even if theyre fake i take it as a general idea on what the final product looks like
Gammas say wasup

Last edited:
Need to see some better pics of the SJs bc so far these looking like straight trash.... keeping my 09s now!

If the retail pair do looks like these "fakes" im on board. The Patent Leather cut do look higher like the OGs/'00/'01. The blue tint on the soles doesnt even look that bad either.

Never was a fan of the '09 SJs. Try them on when they was releasing & immediately passed up on em. The shape of those was so off & that damn curvy *** boot toebox was a turn off for me

Posting fakes is against the rules. We go over this every release my guy.

I got them from sneakerbardetroit's site, so take it up with them... My guy. If a "NikeTalk Legend" posted those pics up, he would've been praised. Since it's me though, gotta delete them.

That's that NikeTalk BS for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom