Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

why do the soles bother some of you when they are gonna yellow anyways? i never really cared for what the sole was as long as they didn't completely change it 

Would we legitimately be seeing real pairs now any how? wouldn't these be b-grades/samples?
Nah. Most of these are fake. 

Depending on what drops, might cop these GMs. 

Last edited:
so? technically every single GM space jam made after da 2009 pair has a high cut PL, better leather, and better colored soles and are superior to da release date pair :lol:
lol true that...I didn't have em but 09s did look like trash.

they're still fake. @realchickenwop sells and posts early fakes end of story
yeah seems that way...he deleted the pics but even the bm5 had a sample tag...I thought those sites only fake real samples and tag thise like ray allens etc...so they make fake sample tags even for a gr?

they're still fake. @realchickenwop sells and posts early fakes end of story
Dino vouches for him, though. He's roasted various sellers (like soleudecide) for selling fakes.

He lives in HK. I think he just has connections to the factories. Fake sellers don't even have access to Yeezy samples he does.

Last edited:
Dino vouches for him, though. He's roasted various sellers (like soleudecide) for selling fakes.

He lives in HK. I think he just has connections to the factories. Fake sellers don't even have access to Yeezy samples he does.
Still doesn't matter when fake sellers like David and Kinstor have the factory connection game on lock. If wop has them now, they're probably real. If Dino vouches, they have to be samples. 

Fake sellers are probably getting these things ready up right now or have them in supply as the wop dude is claiming.

Last edited:
All the hate on the 09s now... don't recall reading or hearing that hate back then.

They give us "remasters" and then everything not OG or first run retro becomes trash? Nah I don't agree on that.

All the hate on the 09s now... don't recall reading or hearing that hate back then.

They give us "remasters" and then everything not OG or first run retro becomes trash? Nah I don't agree on that.
i may be the minority here, but , i beat my 09 jams to **** and was really hoping we were getting the 09 version.... honestly ill probly wind up waiting for 09 SJ prices to go down when these drop

Still doesn't matter when fake sellers like David and Kinstor have the factory connection game on lock. If wop has them now, they're probably real. If Dino vouches, they have to be samples. 

Fake sellers are probably getting these things ready up right now or have them in supply as the wop dude is claiming.
Yeah man, I agree majority of these IG accounts showing early pics are fake. I just don't think chickenwop is one of them. The fact he has Yeezy samples no other early seller does and was the first to post thosr white/gold 11 lows lead me to believe he's the real deal.

The 09 space jams were trash. Mine yellowed in the box even after a few months of keeping them DS. Also they weren't comfortable at all

The 09 space jams were trash. Mine yellowed in the box even after a few months of keeping them DS. Also they weren't comfortable at all
Do u think the Concords were nice? Cuz mine yellowed in the box as well. Actually any and all of your 11s will if you don't wear them

Last edited:
5s, 6s, 11s, really any shoe with an icey sole is going to yellow eventually, whether you leave it in the box or not. Only thing that matters is the lengths you personally go to to slow it down.

If these images r real then ****... Look horrible. Hate the white lining on the patent leather. I know its a og feature but theres a reason why they change stuff over the years and thats one of them

Back
Top Bottom