Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

After that SP buffet, your still eating?
nthat.gif
Yeah bro, couldn't pass up the restock lol. Besides 9.5 is probably a better size for me. Let's see if they ship now. 

These will all ship. I've been buying OOS products that randomly appear on the wishlist for a while now and they have all shipped.

If you tried on your mobile phone and didn't see it, do this

1. Close the current page and open a new page and type the site's address www.finishline.com

2. Click "view desktop" at the bottom of the page.

3. Go to cart once the page loads as desktop view and checkout

Last edited:
These will all ship. I've been buying OOS products that randomly appear on the wishlist for a while now and they have all shipped.

Let's hope you're right man. I passed on launch day cause I hoped they'd hit desktop or restock on NDC so I can use discount code and gift cards. But I was wrong. But now it's the waiting game on those shipping emails

Last edited:
Will be glued to this thread now waiting on everyones updates on if they're either getting shipping emails or cancelled emails! Let the games begin

Let's hope you're right man. I passed on launch day cause I hoped they'd hit desktop or restock on NDC so I can use discount code and gift cards. But I was wrong. But now it's the waiting game on those shipping emails

For launch products its near impossible to use gift cards on SNKRs. I always just buy on SNKRS via credit card and then do a return/rebuy with gift cards at either a Nike store or Nike outlet.

If you tried on your mobile phone and didn't see it, do this

1. Close the current page and open a new page and type the site's address www.finishline.com

2. Click "view desktop" at the bottom of the page.

3. Go to cart once the page loads as desktop view and checkout
[/quote

Repped, just cooked on a 10.5

Damn...

Maybe place another order and see what happens again?
My size is out of stock now. It's all good. Hope all your orders go through guys, not sure why I got the quick cancel. Only took 7 minutes from order confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom